SteamID64: 76561198141577684
Warns:N/A
Timezone:EST
Playtime?: 40 Hrs Waved by Jotaro
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply? Draig

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional]
I have been a game master in the past on a few different servers.
I have over 1,000 Hours as a GM on Sup’s CWRP Server, where I hosted Daily events multiple times a day. In my time on Sup I learned quite a few tricks of the trade being a GM such as making an event Tuff yet fair. And how to properly control my spawn load on the server so as to not make my event a Laggy mess.

I was also a Head Game Master on C.O.T.S. In my time here I learned how to tell amazing and memorable stories with my event. This is Important for a GM to know how to do Because some players find more enjoyment when they know their actions in an Event will have a change. This is a nice healthy change sometimes.

Outside of Gmod I LIVE TO RP. If I am not hosting my Weekly Games of Vampire the Masquerade Or D&D I am in the Lab cooking up new story lines. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I think I deserve this position over others for a few reasons. I believe with my past experience I can bring a fresh set of Ideas for events. I would love to utilize my creativity to forge my own events, as well as work with other game masters to help create memorable and amazing events for the community. I would also love to help with passive rp events that don't just end in a shootout. With me, I would create full-scale events that always have people doing what they do best from Recon and Negotiations to Bomb Defusing or Fortification. If I am given this opportunity, I will always give 150%

On top of all of this, I am a practicing Voice actor who absolutely LOVES to breathe life into my characters. I will bring something new to each event to give it a certain flair that in hopes will leave people wanting more. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. At one point I was banned on a server (1 week)  over a miscommunication  between battalions, way back in 2016 all bans at the time however were appealed and accepted. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute a few days each week and each weekend to run events if I am to get this role. 
In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:
In order to answer this question I need to ask another one. Why am I applying for this position? 
I am applying for this position for a few reasons.
The first would be to see more events on the server at all time zones. I love planning out Events, both Passive RP and Interactive RP. Love to Script out my events as well as letting Role play happen naturally. I believe I can bring a fresh take on events and even help plan out lore events for the server.

With all of this being said The Responsibilities of a GM fall on you to ensure people are having an enjoyable time on the server and EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO DO! From Recon to Operations a well scripted event may take some time to set up but is such a breath of fresh air. 
And to do all of this while staying within the allowed guidelines. 

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:
I would be a huge team player. If any GM needs help and I am available I am there! I can do anything from building (NOT THE BEST BUT I GET THE JOB DONE),  to spawning ,to playing an EC.
I would love to collaborate with other GMs as well to Create Huge MultiArching Campaign Events that last months I have a Ton Of These On The Back Burner. All of this building such a rich story line in the server in hopes to make RP flow.  And Build a bond and a fellowship within the GM team. 

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:
NEVER SAY NO! This is improv 101 YOU need to go into RP with a YES AND Attitude! (((AS LONG AS THE SITUATIONS ARE WITHIN REASON )))  Clones were Awesome , Let’s let them feel awesome! 

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1. ==== Operation Sandtrap ====
This Mission sees Command Dispersing troops to a Desert planet. After all battalion commanders are briefed on the mission, they will gather their troops to establish a FOB on the surface asap.

Once this is done, the Recon Battalions will be sent out to scout the Area while the Medics are tasked to set up a Field Hospital on the FOB.

While the Armor battalions will be tasked to Prep the ATV’s for whatever may be ahead.

While on the Scouting mission the Recon Clones will have discovered a town in the middle of the desert, the locals tell them of how people have been missing over the last few years as an evil beast has been displeased with them.

Upon returning with Their findings, the battalions will be dispatched to do some Search and rescue on a few of the most recent missing townspeople.

Upon searching, the battalions will have time to interact with the map and the town's people where they will find a slew of different things like the mysterious gun dealer selling arms he really shouldn't have to the Illegal gambling hall.

Eventually, the S&R Teams will discover a cave. The locals refuse to go here as this was discovered to be the home of the “beast” upon going inside this is a home to a powerful long forgotten DFU who has reprogrammed Commando droids to be his servants a battle will commence. Once victory has been won for our troopers, the town's people will throw a celebration to show their thanks. A debrief will happen on the planet and then LAATS Will be dispersed to retrieve all the clones.

This event will have a little something for everyone.

==== Operation Devil’s Advocate========
This Mission starts with the Naval receiving encrypted Holo communication. when they answer on the other end is the image they wanted Hut Drug lord And Cartel Member that the Republic has been tracking down for the better half of a few years. he comes making an offer. he will sell out a few of his suppliers ( Trade Federation higher-ups) in trade for safe Passage through our system. if the Republic agrees to this he will transmit encrypted coordinates to a remote planet it will be heavily infested with CIS forces. Once on the planet,the Troopers will discover A CIS production facility as well as a slave in Cantonment holding people forcing them to mine precious metals for making goods for the federation. After the base has been destroyed, and all data extracted from the terminals is discovered on the planet. The Republic will discover among the files. A holovid of the Hut Making a very Evil deal. in regards to selling some force-sensitive children. quickly realizing this the Troopers will disperse. pulling the logs from the original Holo conversation. to get an ID in track on the Hutt's ship. at which point the Troopers will invade in takedown the Hutt cartel member.

” 
3. =========Operation Once Bitten Twice Shy===========
a mysterious distress signal received from the outer rim. once Naval chooses to investigate they find that it is a Mining facility on the moon off any record. doing research into this we'll come up blank as nothing is known about this facility. and a team will have to go in manually investigate. Once on This abandoned Moon. remnants of ancient structures are apparent. but there seemed to be no signs of life, however the Moon is scarred in there are signs of a great battle. pain searching for while the Troopers will eventually come up on a singular Outpost which distress signal originated. upon slicing their way into this facility they will discover a holoterminal ancient and Design. with a trooper whose body open turn to Bone leaning up against the controls. in the room many odd artifacts & Antiquities exist upon them some very noticeable things. very large two Chambers with entities inside of them some of these Chambers have been broken. and behind a forcecage a force Holocron. upon doing research on the terminals recordings will be found all while the wildlife of the moon start to attack the Troopers large bugs will start to burrow from underground. the videos will show that The Mining facility was a front in this was a laboratory where they were testing something called the Rakghoul Plague but were never successful and its creation. and instead an Abnormal 
monstrosity that overthrew and started inhabiting the planet. at which point vibrations can be felt throughout the planet as hundreds of bugs start burrowing their way to the surface attacking anything that moves as they are attracted to vibration sound. further searching on the facilities terminals we'll discover a dark shadowy figure entering into the facility sending out the distress signal. you will then see the speaker disappear into an underground Passage searching for this passage will reveal a maze of tunnels where you will encounter quite a few battle droids. upon making it to the end of this tunnel you'll find a large room a lab sorts where a mad dfu conducts his research. surprised by the sheer amount of people who replied to his distress thinking only a few would receive it not a whole Legion of clones he engages desperate for more test subjects.

4. == Operation Short Circuit===
a large crash is heard outside of the base, sensors monitors indicate a ship has impacted somewhere in the woods.Upon investigation, the ship is clearly the transport ship of goods and supplies. scattered all around is evidence of this as crates of goods weapons scrap metal And droid Parts litter the immediate area. upon searching the crash remains of the ship for any survivors you will find a man in his late 80s who appears to be human. play cognitive and all but Senile used to be a traveling salesman trying to make it to the outer cluster to sell his Goods to make means for himself when he got too close lost control and ended up in this awful situation. This is when large noises and clinking can be heard from the rubble 4 Droids start running around sporadically in causing Mayhem to lose Dumbfoundead upset the old man starts apologizing profusely saying that their wiring circuitry must have been damaged in the crash and he needs help wrangling them. searching to the ship for any additional droids he goes on to tell you there were a total of 6 droids in total the other two must have run off while he was trapped inside of the cockpit. upon searching the man and or possibly interrogating the man you will quickly learn that he is not in all of his senses and he's quite forgetful you will also learn that he is not Prejudice and who he sells to he is a man doing anything he can to survive incels on both sides of the war it is obviously clear he may have information about some of his contacts on the opposite side of the war are and how to get into contact with them.

5. === Operation Bountiful Bounty========
it is a normal day on the base When a ship transmits authorized Republic Landing codes. when the ship lands six Troopers of various battalions and rank exit the laat and stand at attention waiting to be greeted by CG once authorized to go to the base they inform them they are here to do a base inspection from the Acclamator class ship Named Prominence. under the command of Fleet Admiral Quake. Providing all of the documentation the base inspection will commence obviously heavily monitored. As the inspection continues the group is all too eager to meet with Arc Commander Blitz. constantly asking throughout the trip if this is where the arc bunks are. and what the status of Blitz in his Endeavors is and when they will be able to have a private meeting with this individual. at some point during the tour three of the Troopers will split off to do private bunk inspections in one of them will go to investigate the generator room. the leader of this continues prodding the naval asking for a private meeting with Blitz. the trooper sent to the generator room maybe discovered trying to lower the base defenses it messing with the base power grid. if he is discovered he will try to play this off if he cannot and he gets interrogated after whittling him down you will learn that this is a Mandalorian in clone armor here on a bounty if this is discovered at this point this will result in a gunfight.
as for the other two that split off their jobs are to do the same however their job is to scour the base search for their target Blitz if they find their target they request a private interview with him and convinced him to board the lap with them return back to the Providence where he'll be receiving a special award for his hard work and dedication to The Republic there elements in their cell on this will be highly unconvincing is they really do not want to be on this job and just want the paycheck. at any point, if any of the bounty hunters are discovered it will most likely result in a gunfight unless the bounty hunters are detained or dealt with"
however, if Blitz is successfully convinced to get onto the laat he'll be taken to the ship of Zalak Tanook a feared and ruthless Trandoshan Warlord who has sided with the cis this will lead into a rescue mission

Thank you for reading my app and I hope you will give me this awesome opportunity, And Thank You for letting me make some edits ^-^ 

Edited by Lilly
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Yes I can I forgot to take into account darkmode I'll redo tonight when I get home 😆😆 I'm sorry about that

I'll be home in a few hours I apologize for the delay in my edits 

• Community Director

+1 - After the reformatting, it's definitely way better. Your ideas are practical for a single GM to run, or with 1 assist, aren't overly complex, or underwhelming - which is exactly a good starting point for a Trial Gamemaster. I hope you use these event examples as your first 5 events! Feel free to add me to referrals (Conway/Daph). Good Luck!

• StarWarsRP Management Team

+1 You're always pleasant to be around on the server, and your ideas are of good quality. I'm sure the tabletop DMing skills will come in handy!

• StarWarsRP Administration Team

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png
Application accepted.
Seeing the support upon you reformatting your application, we expect great things from you and look forward to your work as a GM.

Please do not use GM powers on the server until trained, contact any S.GM+ for training.