Suggestion(s)

Description: vehicles or some kind of transport and a bigger map why this map works it’s been pretty much the same for a long time and we all are getting bored of the same thing. Not to mention how when you die there is an hour long run to the obj I think there should be something to get us the the obj faster like a zip line or quad bike. What I really want to see are more faction divisions ex.(125th wall guard) just something that adds more role play experiences and gives us something other than killhouse to do before war and like how border guard can be ready for enemy raids something like that.

Reasoning: I was talking with some guys and they said the reasons they want to leave is because it’s the same stuff over and over again and why the server can be fun I still agree to an extent. And these things were either brought up in game in ooc or sound fun.

Additional Information: n/a

The problem with vehicles is the tick rate of the server is affected by it. With the way some guns are right now, I don't think it's the right time to re-introduce cars. They were also just recently gotten rid of so I don't think Garnut would be to keen on the idea of adding them again.

12 hours ago, Jack Daniels said:

Description: vehicles or some kind of transport and a bigger map why this map works it’s been pretty much the same for a long time and we all are getting bored of the same thing.

only if you played CS_Desert

Also im pretty sure making a suggestion to add a faction is forbidden

How will adding vehicles make it not “the same thing”. All vehicles will do is let you get to the objectives faster lol. Won’t change much.    

Also btw, Cameron is right, in the suggestion format post it says if you suggest a new fac your account COULD be terminated (or something on those lines). 

Edited by Crin {GG}