TLG Rico Staff App.

LocoRico

In-game name: TLG RICO

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198286839601

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime?:  | TLG Rico has played for 1120:29:27.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes :)

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes 🙂

Referral(s):  Ajbedhead FUBAR

Past experiences as staff:  Indeed, I was staff on garnet for a few months and actually really enjoyed it

Why should we choose you over other applicants?  I would be a great asset to the staff team as I'm very well known and understand the rules like the back of my hand. I took a break from gmod for a while but I'm back in full effect! I believe in fairness and unbiased opinions which lead to the correct punishment or leisure. I am pretty active and I have a son so I'm usually on at the whacky hours too 3-5am. I am very engaging with the community and have actually made many connections withing GG. I am very good at starting "scenes" if you will and engaging within the community.

I also will take all those unhandled sits that tend to sit for 10-15-20 min! Garnet is a server I've spent most of my Gmod days on and ive been really loyal to this community as well as broke my bank for this community haha. I'm also always up to learn and take structural criticizem! I am very understanding and fair when it comes to sits and situations. As most of you guys know if you have interacted or seen me in GG I am a very goofy person, but I know there's a time and place for that kind of attitude, I believe garnet is a great server and I would love to be apart of the staff team to help enforce the rules and regulations! I can also relay Ideas and information about the server and even help host fun events! (After Copious amounts of printer grinding of course) I'm also willing to put in the hours needed for this community 🙂 . I hope you guys see me as a fit candidate and I cant wait to see yall in game!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned from garnet about 3 years ago for Mass RDM, The situation was there was a couple folks that was harassing one of my female clan members so I Fake raided her base and killed a bunch of people that were also outside the base, I have grown since and have learned from my actions :)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: October 6 2020 and November 2nd 2020

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3 - 6 hours a day! Give or take cause I am also a full time dad!

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Too many, Im a skater, stoner, fulltime dad, and photographer!

Did you read the staff rules?: TLG Rico

Sorry about my signature! Didnt know it was still there! thats old I apologize!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1