In-game name: StarPhantom

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:144861393

Warns: 1: Rdm

Timezone: PTZ

Playtime?: 134.35.28 

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Hydra, Gabbox

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None (I hope for training)

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 1 You should chose me over other applicants because I will try to be online as much as I can when im free and always attempt to take reports as iv seen admins who are on completely ignore. 2 I swill stray from being afk and if I feel ill be gone for long ill disconnect so that way people know I am unavailable at the moment and always come back on at my earliest convenience. 3 When in sits I will be considerate of both party's and ask for evidence of the assumer of the report. 4 I will be kind to everyone even if I feel im not being respected. I will make the server a better place by ensuring drama be resolved and everyone follows rules. I shall make sure that everyone is comfortable for a better experience for everyone who is involved with me and shall apologize for any wrong doing and will do punishments if needed. 5 I will upkeep all the rules to ensure that everyone in the server can have a more relaxing time roleplaying with each other.

1 I will communicate with fellow admins and hope to build strong relations with everyone on the staff team to absolutely make sure that I can get along and work together better with them. 2 If a higher rank tells me to do something that is reasonable I will, otherwise I will report it so someone higher as to make sure the staff team is working to benefit the server and its people. 3 I will actively pursue idea's for the server, hoping to increase growth so that way more people can have fun and be entertained. 4 I will be sure to host events once in awhile to give the player base something more to do and can be fun. 5 I can be very calm and of fast on a response when someone is of need of help, as should mods have. I will also go out of my way to help new players who joined the server in commands and what they should do to get started! 6 The final reason why I should be chosen more than the rest? Is due to wanting to make a lot more friends and help build a community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have been jailed but it was so far back i cant remember specifics, i think it was for a rdm case I didn't know was rdm and read rules and remembered what not to do.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: none

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: on a good week, a few days, if not maybe a day or 2 for family business or other things that might pop up.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Other than gaming? none

Did you read the staff rules?:  StarPhantom

Edited by StarPhantom
Wrong time

+1 Confirming my referral.

StarPhantom knows a lot of the server rules already and is very respectful during the times I've played with him. I feel he would be a great addition to the staff team. 

I hope to see you working by my side Phantom!

• Like 1
On 6/13/2023 at 3:41 AM, StarPhantom said:

In-game name: StarPhantom

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:144861393

Warns: 1: Rdm

Timezone: PTZ

Playtime?: 397.6 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Hydra, Gabbox

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None (I hope for training)

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 1 You should chose me over other applicants because I will try to be online as much as I can when im free and always attempt to take reports as iv seen admins who are on completely ignore. 2 I swill stray from being afk and if I feel ill be gone for long ill disconnect so that way people know I am unavailable at the moment and always come back on at my earliest convenience. 3 When in sits I will be considerate of both party's and ask for evidence of the assumer of the report. 4 I will be kind to everyone even if I feel im not being respected. I will make the server a better place by ensuring drama be resolved and everyone follows rules. I shall make sure that everyone is comfortable for a better experience for everyone who is involved with me and shall apologize for any wrong doing and will do punishments if needed. 5 I will upkeep all the rules to ensure that everyone in the server can have a more relaxing time roleplaying with each other.

1 I will communicate with fellow admins and hope to build strong relations with everyone on the staff team to absolutely make sure that I can get along and work together better with them. 2 If a higher rank tells me to do something that is reasonable I will, otherwise I will report it so someone higher as to make sure the staff team is working to benefit the server and its people. 3 I will actively pursue idea's for the server, hoping to increase growth so that way more people can have fun and be entertained. 4 I will be sure to host events once in awhile to give the player base something more to do and can be fun. 5 I can be very calm and of fast on a response when someone is of need of help, as should mods have. I will also go out of my way to help new players who joined the server in commands and what they should do to get started! 6 The final reason why I should be chosen more than the rest? Is due to wanting to make a lot more friends and help build a community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have been jailed but it was so far back i cant remember specifics, i think it was for a rdm case I didn't know was rdm and read rules and remembered what not to do.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: none

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: on a good week, a few days, if not maybe a day or 2 for family business or other things that might pop up.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Other than gaming? none

Did you read the staff rules?:  StarPhantom

Confirming my referral

StarPhantom is not only a great guy to talk to, but also would make a great admin...

Hope you get Accepted! +1

Edited by Gabbox