DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ban Appeal

In-game name:dr cock
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199080177658
Staff members in-game name: FireHazard
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):Idk his steamid
Date & Time of incident: 8:06|6/14/2023
Timezone:central standard
Ban Reason: amrdm
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks 
Proof of Ban:https://imgur.com/a/Ba2SPCN
What happened? (include any proof): so 2 guys raided my base(i was a banker) and took my printers, so i went looking for them, i killedone of them becuae he wouldnt tell me where the printers were, and couldnt kill the other one. A minute afterwards i got jailed for 12 minutes, then the admin switched my punishment from jail to a 2 week ban
Why should your ban be removed?: i dont think my ban should be removed(i was breaking nlr at the time) but it should be shortened to a day or 2 because that was not an amrdm, because i had an rp reason for doing it(they  robbed me and stole my stuff)

edit: i should not be banned becaue i did not break the servers nlr rule 

• Do not NLR.
    • New Life Rule; Returning to the scene of your death immediately after dying or before the preset time has run out.
    • If you die defending a base during a raid you may not return to the base until the raiding party has adverted over.
      • NLR Timer: 3 Minutes.
Edited by Dr_Cock_XII
rules
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

@Proggy

https://imgur.com/a/N5QApdD

I don't understand this appeal btw @Dr_Cock_XIIso you admit to the RDMing but want a ban reduction? You were also unjailed and banned because it came to light you did more than just kill Fallout. I don't understand admitting to breaking NLR too, even if this isnt a AMRDM ban you'd be banned for 4 days for NITRP. You can't kill people that you found after the raid because they didnt tell you where the printers were. And you damaged Wohmi for around the same thing.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
17 minutes ago, Dr_Cock_XII said:

i didnt rdm, as i did it in rp, and i checked up on nlr rules, and i didnt break those either, your just trying to hide your blatant admin abuse

Did it in RP? What does that mean? Regardless if it was RP you still killed people. You can't RDM PERIOD without a valid reason like self defense or someone was in your base and you have a KOS sign (as examples.) I don't understand what you were RPing anyways. How is that in RP if you just kill someone twice, break NLR, and ARDM a 3rd.

Edited by FireHazard

@FireHazard rp as a pissed off guy who wanted his money back, i did not break nlr, learn the rules of the server you mod on.

• Do not RDM.
    • Random Death Match; Killing players with no RP reason.
    • Disrespect, mic spam, or anything that would not result in damage being taken is not RP reasons to kill someone.
  • Do not NLR.
    • New Life Rule; Returning to the scene of your death immediately after dying or before the preset time has run out.
    • If you die defending a base during a raid you may not return to the base until the raiding party has adverted over.
      • NLR Timer: 3 Minutes.

@FireHazard we need to get another admins opinion, you are just replying with fucking laughing emojis, and on the server you didnt let me explain or defend myself, you just banned me for 2 weeks for "mass" rdm, 2 people is not "mass" murder, we are both spouting the same things in different terms and getting nowhere.

• Haha 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

-Denied-
This is my interpretation of the proof and stories provided above.
As you said in your post, you sought them out and killed one of them, "falloutblaze777,"
(Which, as a
Banker class shooting him without him shooting you would count as RDM x1

After killing Falloutblaze, you shot at his affiliate, "Shoot," who killed you moments after.
(Attempted RDM x1)

Immediately thereafter, you killed "falloutblaze777" one more time without him damaging you beforehand,

(Which, once again a Banker class cannot kill someone unless it's self-defense,  (RDM x1

This isn't even taking into account the other two players you shot without reason,
"Wohmi" and "FaZe Miles Morales"

The NLR will not be taken into account as there is no location evidence;
With the charge of Attempted Mass RDM, the NLR is irrelevant.

Your ban will remain for Attempted Mass RDM,
as you killed and/or damaged two or more players for no reason in a short period of time.

You will be able to rejoin the server upon your ban's expiration on
Wednesday, June 28th 2023 at 20:07

Thank you for your time and I hope you have a fantastic stay here at Garnet Gaming

@Chicaa21@Korn @stretchy
Please lock & move. 

• Agree 3