DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ban Appeal

Dembe

In-game name: Dante Willis
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:80328952
Staff members in-game name: proggy2(STEAM_0:0:583196708)
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): proggy2(STEAM_0:0:583196708)
Date & Time of incident: 2 months ago
Timezone: us est
Ban Reason: exessive bans
How long were you banned for?: perma
Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A80328952

What happened? (include any proof): Just got too many bans ig 
Why should your ban be removed?: I been in the community near the start of the Military RP, held a good amount of ranks in delta force, tali etc. On the dark rp i would just mass rdm and shit because i had a couple hundred bucks in perma weapons but im tryna play again since some old homies got back into the server so i wanna play it again. You can check my steam ID and shi i def got 2-3k hours in this community prob a lil more or a lil less. Me and my cousins are pretty familiar around the military rp community and i can probably light up garnets day by sayin smth of what we used to do. Just tryna get another chance ig, im banned from dark rp and the military rp so would be nice to try out the mil rp as well. but just tryna get back into it, like i said check my steam id i def got a shit ton of hours, donated a lot of money and hopefully tryna get back in the community.

Your ban was not 2 months ago, it was 10 months ago.

I dont think you'll be getting unbanned on darkrp when your ban page looks like this, not gonna speak for the MRP servers since I'm less familiar with your actions there.

Multiple of these bans were extended for "repeated issues", which should have been enough warning that a perma ban was on the horizon if behavior didn't change.
6f04964e28c31825738fe31520b27769.png

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
17 hours ago, Proggy said:

Your ban was not 2 months ago, it was 10 months ago.

I dont think you'll be getting unbanned on darkrp when your ban page looks like this, not gonna speak for the MRP servers since I'm less familiar with your actions there.

Multiple of these bans were extended for "repeated issues", which should have been enough warning that a perma ban was on the horizon if behavior didn't change.
6f04964e28c31825738fe31520b27769.png

I know the ban page looks like that, is there any way i could be put on some sort of tiral? If im even warned or jailed i get rebanned? 

• Haha 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

-Denied-
Unfortunately, your ban history speaks for itself. As is stated in the ban appeal format post, "ban appeals are no place for apologies."

You were given chance after chance and continued to break the server rules; your ban will remain until further notice. 

Thank you for your time.

@Chicaa21@Korn @stretchy
Please lock & move. 

• Disagree 1