DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jonathan/Thunder- Moderator Application (UPDATED AND FIXED)

In-game name: Thunder
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Steam ID: 76561198361288964
Warns: 0
Timezone: CDT 8:20 pm ATM
Playtime?: 191:54:32 Hrs
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None, I am applying for myself. 
    Past experiences as staff: [None]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
 I would be an effective applicant who will be able to handle the needed matters. I am an active member of the server and login and participate usually through all events throughout the day. Being an active member of the server would help me build my leadership skills and show my responsibility as an active staff member. Being able to keep everything in check is a hard job that takes patience, patience in which I possess. Working with other staff members and the moderator team will not be a problem since I'm able to work with others very well. Im willing to give my time to contribute to the team and the server and help in any way I can. 
 Seeing the amount of chaos some people have done within the server, I would like to be able to keep the server well respected and the members within the server given the respect they deserve. Being able to help our members will show the initiative I have as not only a member but also a leader within the server. I understand the proper rules, and I know the limits people have; if an action is needed to be done, I would deal with it as efficiently as possible and give the necessary punishment for it. I know the limitations of being a staff member and moderator and what is allowed for the responsibility, meaning I know the rules well enough to not abuse them. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
Yes, A situation with a member in 212 and CG, that involved me saying an inappropriate word. However, it was a 2-day ban and the matter was resolved. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much time as I am needed. I will do my best to be present. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes, I take time to write poetry and draw and attend college during the fall. I also am applying for jobs. 
Did you read the staff rules?: JBM G16-SB WP SGT 2967 Thunder

Edited by Code_NameThunder
I didn't realise what warns meant till i read it-
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

Unfortunately, with a recent ban on record I would recommend applying at a later date.

Edited by Harus

unknown.png

Denied

Unfortunately, the Admin Team has no desire for a new mod with a recent ban being handed out.
"I understand the proper rules, and I know the limits people have...", this sounds rather contradictory as later you mention you were banned for various reason(s).
Please take this time to reflect and improve, then apply at a later date. Prove your worth to be on the staff team and perhaps receive a referral from a staff member.

@Proggy@Theosplease lock and move.

• Like 1