Im Homeless Staff Application

ImHomeless

In-game name: GNi Im Homeless
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:158486598)
Warns: 1
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: GNi Im Homeless has played for 823:33:03.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Accepted VIP Moderator and Lead Moderator
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

A big factor in why I should be chosen over other applicants is because of my past experiences being a moderator for Garnet. I have hands-on experience and am better equipped to understand and address issues that may arise within the game.  Due to having prior experience I also hold problem-solving skills that are essential in the role of being a moderator through the various challenges and problems that are encountered.  Strong communication skills are also held and are crucial skills for moderators.  I am capable of effectively communicating with players, addressing their concerns, and resolving conflicts in a professional and diplomatic manner.  Handling difficult situations calmly and diffusing tensions can help maintain a positive atmosphere on the server.  I also have a significant amount of time playing on the server.  With so much time spent on the server, I have become highly familiar with the server rules.  Being knowledgeable about the server's specific rules and guidelines is crucial due to moderators having to understand the server's policies and enforce them consistently.  

Furthermore, I hold fair and impartiality qualities that can make me more desirable than other applicants.  Moderators must possess a strong sense of fairness and impartiality.  They should be able to assess situations objectively and make unbiased judgments.  Treating all players equally and ensuring a level playing field is essential for maintaining a healthy and enjoyable gaming environment.  All of which I am capable of.  Finally, my dedication and availability to being a staff member for Garnet Gaming.  Being an active and committed moderator is important.  I am willing to dedicate a significant amount of time to the role, actively monitoring the server, and promptly responding to player reports or issues.  My regular availability ensures a smooth gameplay experience for all players and allows me to address any problems that may arise quickly.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

image.png

image.png
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Do not remember the last time I applied
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Couple of hours a day unless asked to help with sits on the server
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I own a 100 Series Land Cruiser that I take mud-wheeling often
Did you read the staff rules?: GNi Im Homeless

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1