staff application

In-game name: GrizzlyBear

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96965157

Warns: Like 3 RDM, NLR (Little stuff yk)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes (In 4k 😉

Referral(s): I literally just forgot his name but he was a manager ❤️

Past experiences as staff: Was staff on this server lost it due to being inactive 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? The reason I believe you should pick me is because I have hella experience. I have been a staff member on this server before. I also owned a DarkRP server. Now you may be asking yourself, Well, how big was the server?" Well, to answer your question, it was not big at all. I gave up halfway through, but it would have been cool. Anyway, I know the server pretty well. I have been playing for a few years and have about 800k in game money, so I do my grinding, if you know you know. The community seems to enjoy my presence (No one has told me they do, but they also haven't told me they don't, so I assume they do). I definitely feel I would be great at this due to my experience and professional nature.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes, false ban was unbanned within an hour. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when? No I haven't I bought TMod when I was like 15 for 50$ lmao (Price was a bit steep but make yalls bread)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I got a few hours a week in me but ill get all the mandatory sits in don't worry ❤️

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I enjoy knitting and long walks on the beach.

Did you read the staff rules?: I didn't just read them, I lived them.

Did you read the staff rules?: GrizzBear Forgot to say that 

NEUTRAL

Personally I havent seen you very much, the application seems just a bit rushed, you only used one paragraph, I do like how you fixed the "Did you read the staff rules?" part, so for now I am neutral.  Best of luck to you though!

Edited by computer
Changed My -1 To Neutral

-1: Applying to be a "rule enforcer" while having 3 active warns is not coherent, it's not "little stuff" at all

3 hours ago, BEARgamer530 said:

Warns: Like 3 RDM, NLR (Little stuff yk)

Oh, and that might be @Korn you're talking about? The worst manager currently 😉

3 hours ago, BEARgamer530 said:

Referral(s): I literally just forgot his name but he was a manager ❤️

• Haha 1
  • Agree 3
14 hours ago, BEARgamer530 said:

The community seems to enjoy my presence (No one has told me they do, but they also haven't told me they don't, so I assume they do).

I do. 🙂 I think you would be great. +1

• DarkRP Administration Team

-1 I have never seen you in game before. I completely agree with Wendoly breaking rules even little is still a rule. Id suggest waiting till those warns are gone and maybe get yourself more known in the community.