In-game name: BeNjIt
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:1:100351922
Warns: none 
Timezone: EDT

Playtime?: 993.2 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] NONE
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on the sever a couple years back 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

Having had already been staff on this server, I can side by the fact that I may be a little rusty but with some training I will be right back to where I left off. First starting off with the amount of staff I personally have seen populating the server. From my POV I have seen maybe a total of 5 staff members on while I was playing for the span of 4 days. However me being a staff member again, I would love to be able to take those reports that are truly important to the well being of the server. I would hate to have put in a report for something that would interfere with a players outside life or well being in the game.                                                                                                                                                                                              Mostly overall I would love to be apart of this community of people who are experienced and helpful when needed. I can also say that Yes I will be on to help those who need as well. I am a team player and want to he best for all who play on the server. Also in order to have fun, there must be a line players know they cannot cross due to the active response of a staff member (like myself) in order to maintain the servers activity and for the enjoyment of the players. Thank you for this time and I hope to see  yall soon!
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have, and it was accepted about 3 years ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can put in more than the current staff is doing right now on the server as we speak.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Work.
Did you read the staff rules?: YES 

-BeNjIt 

Edited by Benjamin31906
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1