DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

unban appeal

autotile

steamID: autotilehttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199104678724/

I was not able to find the exact staff members name nor username

the date of the incident was 6/29/23 and the current ammount of time I am banned for is 18170

my time region is PST

proof of ban: none becauseI cannot input screenshots

my reason of ban is mrdm

why and what happened to my ban was I played hobo lord and went up to people adn stabbed themafterwards a guys chased me and I assume reported me due to me killing people and after he reported me I was sent to a green room with what I assume to be a moderator in it as well as the guy chasing me once I was in there the mod instantly banned me so I could not catch his username

I fully acknowledge now that I should not have ran around and randomly kill people however I was not given any warnings by anybody or the moderator and this might be difficult to beleive but I am quite new to the game 

Edited by autotile
my first post was unformal and didnt abide to the format
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Disagree 1

I dont have evidence to provide at the moment since I am not at my house with my main PC, but I remember the situation. You clearly admit to massing and apologizing for it which is not what you do in appeals. "I shouldnt of ran around killing random people" you're correct, and when I pulled you to the sit I didn't instantly ban you, you proceed to kill the person accusing you and then attempted to stab and kill me if I didn't freeze you fast enough. Once I froze you you continued to giggle for some reason then at that point I banned you because I checked logs and you had killed multiple people before hand as a hobo.

If I need a clip or proof for this I can check if I have it, but he clearly admitted to it in his appeal.

alright when I was in the green room I thought I was in like some sort of pvp thing as the guy chasing me was trying to do some sort of pvp zone because the person who reported me was chasing me and trying to kill me like I stated in my appeal I did not know where I was in untill after I got banned I thank you for replying to my appeal and giving me more insight however I doubbt this was enough to get unbanned but thanks 

I don't understand how you thought it was a pvp room but I guess... He may been chasing you but the server rule is he has to actually do damage to you for you to be able to use self defense. I believe you killed ATLEAST 2 people including the guy that had you are saying were chasing you, correct me if I am wrong.

I am still not at my house I should be later today or tomorrow to see if I have photo evidence to prove.

Edited by jiggly
  • DarkRP Management Team

-Denied-

After reading over your appeal, your responses, and speaking with Jiggly;

It appears that you have admitted to killing 3 or more players with your knife, both before and during the admin sit.

At this time, given the statements made within your appeal,
I do not feel this ban was false or wrongdoing by the issuing staff member.
-
Your ban will expire on July 13th, at which time you may rejoin the server.

Be advised that upon returning, if you randomly teleport to a box without accepting a duel,
it's probably an admin sit.
Thank you.

@stretchy @Proggy
Please lock & move.