Steamhttps://steamid.io/):ID ( STEAM_0:0:499575710
Warns: 0
Timezone: AEST
Playtime?: 229:02:20
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): No referral
Past experiences as staff: New

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: Firstly I've really enjoyed my time on this server, I've done a lot of what there is to do now so I thought, what would be a better way to spend my further time on the server helping those who have helped me when I was new (by becoming a new staff member and enforcing the rules, as well as assisting new players the way I was assisted when I joined). I have spent a lot of time with very experienced players, moderators included, and am quite familiar with the rules and customs of the server already. Having spent time with them, I have gained some insight into what makes a good staff member. I believe fairness is the most important aspect of being a staff member, and that taking the necessary steps to enriching player experience where possible is a key part of being a moderator (I always appreciate events run by staff and would like to do the same). 

Secondly, as an Australian member of the server, I am often online when there a very few others online (sub-40 member count) and I found that this is the time where most rules are broken because there are not sufficient numbers of staff members to enforce the rules. This is another reason why I believe welcoming me to the team would benefit more than others. In addition, I have been involved in staff sits of my own and know what a fair and an unfair moderator looks like. Choosing someone with limited experience in this field would lead to rash decisions made on their behalf. This would not be an issue with me instead.

In summary, I would be a well-rounded staff member because of my experience on both sides of the table (time spent with staff members and as a player)  and eagerness to actually use my position to enrich the experience of players, rather than only being an echo of the rule book (while of course following each one as a given). Plus, my timezone would greatly benefit those who play at the lower-traffic time periods of the server, as mentioned.

Thank you for considering my application

- Alph

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned once for RDM on the server (3 kills, no more), I haven't done anything else since and I believe everyone makes mistakes. Plus as I mentioned above, this has given me experience on the other side of the table.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: During the evening of the AEST timezone I will be able to act as Staff-on-Duty (moderate to low population traffic).

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I play team sports such as basketball and football and have a lot of experience in a team environment where it is essential to be cooperative with everyone. I also enjoy playing other games with other mates outside of Garry's Mod.
Did you read the staff rules? PIK Alph

Edited by Alph
53 minutes ago, Korn said:

-1 Didn’t read staff rules, and you and your friend cause a lot of trouble on the server.

Sorry missed that part in the rules, can you clarify what you mean by me causing trouble. I've been banned once for RDM in my early days of playing but now I've distanced my self away from Olimar's shenanigans and have just been focusing on printer farming. 

+1

From what other people have said in these replies I will change my answer to a +1. Now that I think about it I do think I saw you a couple times back before I left the server for a while. I still dont know you very much but from what everyone has said, I feel my answer can be changed to a +1. Best of luck

Edited by computer
Neutral to +1