Warns: 0
Timezone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)
Playtime?: 
TLG ednarb has played for 144:47:47.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): Merkk, LocoRico
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? There are several reasons why I should be chosen over other applicants to be accepted into your staff team. I'm a very outgoing individual with a strong urge to support and assist others. I recently joined this community and was met with an outstanding amount of respect and acceptance from the player-base, whether it be helping me build a strong base, raiding with me, or helping me with miscellaneous problems I may have. I admire what this community has by a large amount and wish to do whatever I can in order to return the respect, helpfulness, and kindness everyone has shown to me. 

I have a very large amount of passion and enthusiasm for this server and community. I typically find myself going out of my way to talk to other players to try and be a part of their roleplay experience, aiming to make their time in-game more fun and immersive. I'm always reporting anything wrong that I see in-game in order to maintain the integrity and legitimate roleplay experience for myself and the others around me. I believe the passion I have for this community and this position is real and I'm ready to accept the commitment to go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional experience for everyone new and old. My positive attitude and mindset to accept new challenges make me an ideal candidate for the staff team, as I feel I will bring much more enthusiasm and motivation to the existing dynamic of the GarnetGaming staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I was vote-kicked from a Sandbox server when I was first learning how to play Garry's Mod, no incidents since.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can comfortably dedicate at least 15 hours a week to the position, with potentially more time depending on what engagements I have going on IRL.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have a lot of hobbies outside of just Garry's Mod, some of my absolute favorites are to watch movies or shows with my friends as well as listening to music and singing! 🎶

Did you read the staff rules?: TLG ednarb

Edited by ednarb
  • DarkRP Management Team

Confirming my referral. Seems to be helpful to new players, knows the rules and is prompt on reporting issues within the server. 

+1