Warns: none
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 371 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): Python, Dizz, Daph
Past experiences as a Game Master: None
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I am very dedicated to this server, I play pretty much everyday im not working or out with friends. I feel like I can help make the server entertaining and bring more population. I want to do more trainings in downtime of the server as I have heard and seen many complaints about there being nothing to do between events and on worlds. I want to bring the server back to its prime. 

I also feel like I have pretty unique ideas. I been told that by my good friend Pill. I've given out an event idea that has just been used, "The troubles of war", and I have way more ideas I want to see come to fruition. With new and fresh ideas I think I bring more people to the server and retain server population.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute like 4 hours a day and 6 days a week to being a GM.

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: A gamemaster should help keep the server fresh and make it more fun so old players and new players can have fun and want to come back and play on the server.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I want to make on worlds and off worlds that have specific tasks for all battalions, and that are fun. I want for garnet to have multiple offworlds a day too, and I want to end the "boringness" of downtime.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: I want to have battalions do what they're supposed to do, this mean having 501st and 212th in the frontlines not CG, I want 104th to do hostage negotiations more, 41st should be doing the main recon for the 34th not SOB or 2AC, Cg should support the frontlines when needed and protect navy and HVTs when needed. I will also offer to do fun games during downtime of the server.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] 
EVENT #1 Kidnapped son
 The 34th battlegroup gets a transmission from a senator who has crossed the hurts. They are sent out to find and save the senators son who has been kidnapped by the Hutts, 41st would be on recon searching for the signs of the Hutts, after they're found the main force would launch an attack on the camp killing the men, women, and children too. CG/SOB would search the buildings for the son to find and protect. The son would be really annoying cuz he a rich kid guy. RDT and CG would pull shields out and try to bring the son to evac, CID/SOB would investigate/interrogate why the Hutts kidnapped the son, more Hutt soliders will come outside the town and try to retake it. In the end the son will be returned to his father and the republic saved the day 
EVENT #2 Betrayal from Allies
I don't know if this idea is possible, but I would want to bring over either a Jedi or Navy or new fake CO for off worlds as an EC to lead the 34th battlegroup, (I would want to build them up, so maybe they lead 2 off worlds before the climax) but under their lead the 34th battlegroup will always fail in their tasks to stop the CIS. In the 3rd off world the 34th would be separated into 2 even groups fighting from different sides of the map pushing into each other. I would have the EC talking to a mysterious figure in black robes telling them that they're plans are successful and that the 34th has no idea that he is feeding the info of the 34ths battle strategies to the CIS, I would have someone over hear this and report to CID/NID/SOB so while most of the 34th is fighting  CID/NID/SOB will uncover the secret that the Jedi or navy ec is actually helping the CIS and eventually get to the frontlines and sabotage the 34th by having them fire upon each other once they meet saying the droids put on clone armor before SOB/NID/CID quickly tell them that the EC is a traitor and they're shooting their brothers and then all of the 34th will hunt down the Navy and execute him.
Note: Basically, umbara tbh 
EVENT #3 Stopping the Underground
The 34th go to Coruscant to stop a crime syndicate the main force of 501st, 212th, 104th, CG (not CID or CG ARC) will push into Coruscant killing all syndicate members on the street, but their order will to be shoot if shot as we don't want any civilian causalities. While that happens 41st and other Recon Troopers will search the buildings for the boss is in as the main force gets orders to hold as they might get pushed, once the building is found The 34th will push in and clear the building leaving the boss alive for CG to interrogate, while CG interrogates the boss all other forces will hold the exterior. CG will find out the boss has planted a bomb in a building (if not found by 41st/recon beforehand), needing EOD and Recon to search for it and defuse it. While all this happens SOB and CID are tasked to investigate a Clone traitor selling republic weapons in the to this syndicate in the area and interrogate him and eliminate his small but elite protection force. Once the interrogation is finished the clone is killed with no trace of him or his betrayal left behind.

Event #4 On World
(Onworld) Anaxes is attacked as a providence pops out in the sky and drop pods fall down and vulture fly in. Pilots are ordered to fight off the vultures. While the main force reports to their battle stations. A BX (EC) infiltrates NCC attempting to kill a navy or someone important. As the BX is killed it drops a datapad that has half of a code (So like 2 numbers) while another BX pushes into the main force and drops the other half. The 34th is sent to patrol and investigate Zeta and aurek, upon going to zeta they find a console that is locked but since they found the code an ENG can hack into it, and it says there's a bomb planted in aurek (and intel on a potential off world) so the group heads over to aurek and defuses the bomb and the end.
Note: just an on world so people can RP with their certs 
EVENT #5 Things are not as they seem
The 34th is sent out on a venator to deliver a trade federation whistle blower to the senate. As they are in space drop pods are dropped down and droids attack the clones (501st, 212th, 104th, 41st). SOB and CG are in bridge with navy and whistle blower. As the clones are distracted 2-3 BXs come in the ship and disguise as clones. They continue to infiltrate the bridge and kill the whistle blower at all costs. (Also is discovered as droids 41st and other recon classes will search for them)

Edited by bitlucky
  • Agree 3

+1 add me to referrals.  you are great to be around and I've seen pill put some of your story ideas into action and they have gotten great feedback from the community. Overall I think you would make a great edition to the GM team.

• Community Director

+1 I'd happily welcome you to the GM Team! A very solid application, a few adjustments with the events for practically (mostly with GM tools), but overall very nicely done. Feel free to add me to referrals (Daph/Conway)!

+1 Bitlucky has been apart of this community for a decent amount of time now and has become someone that you can trust but also feel relaxed around. I feel that he would be a great addition to the GM team. Add me to referrals.

• Forums Moderator

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png
Application accepted
You have support from 2 GM supervisors as well as overall positive community feedback. You have strong event idea's and we will be looking forward too having you on the team!
Do not use GM powers until trained, contact any S.GM+ for training.

• Like 1