SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198330291055
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern Standards (USA)
Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]): 201HR
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): None
Past experiences as a Game Master: A few on MilitaryRP and HaloRP
Why should we choose you over other applicants? 
I believe you should pick me because I love to have fun on this server and try to make friends with everyone I meet. I used to love hosting events and rolling with pretty much what the playerbase does. They are the lifeline of any server and should have fun with the events and be allowed some way to carve their own journey with it. Many people forget about the roleplay aspects of servers and building lore until that one GM gets one and creates a fun imaginative experience for them. I want to be that GM that gets on and creates a side mission that lures both factions together in a quest to complete it before the other side. Fun memes that will be a stake in their memory of this server of why they continue to log on and play. 

I believe it is important that Gamemaster keep changing up what events they do and have some prebuilt ideas to throw out when nothing it going on. It important for someone to also play as a character to gather ideas for what events happen on the server that could be transformed into an event. Player just said they're gonna shit on the Tali? Make them a HVT for the Tali to kill and get a fun vehicle out of. This is something I do greatly at, listening to some of the things people say and run with it as an event. Always a great laugh when some silly thought someone said turns into a full blown event for shits and giggles. Listening to some frustrations of commands as they want to do something with their team and then bam give them a tailor made mission for them to organize their troops for.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Yes, I have on Starwars RP for pushing the Weewoo button. 

DarkRP, for something I don't remember it's been years.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Maybe 8HRs a week? Depends on how much I get on out of work.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:

Provide a fun experience for the players that makes them want to come back and play again.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:

By being the very best I can!

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: 
Protect the HVT while they deliver supplies to Objs
Military believes delivering propaganda to the Tali will dwindle their motivation. Deliver up to 5 trucks worth of cargo to the Talis without them blowing it up.
General needs his troops trained to the extreme! Fight in match with some targets shooting back at you! Keep the score under 35Secs for a special vehicle to play with.
Find the goat, it's basically hide and seek but with a goat! Cuff it and bring it back to base to feed the family.
Zombie virus has broken out, those who die to it will change their job to zombies and become the zombies. 

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: 

Helicopter crash with HVT with classified documents.

Civilian assist, civies will be spawned around certain Objs and it's the Talis goal to kill them all while US tries to keep them at least one alive. 

Races, race around the map and pass check points until you finish. 

For me the thing is I just really haven't seen you much on the server. I think what you have to do most is to just get more interaction with community join TS calls more and just have some more time on the server. Also some things you should do is to fix up your paragraphs because the beginning is good but the ideas relating to the events should be a bit more descriptive on both the global events and on the rp events. Now this is not to say I do not want you as a GM I just think you need some more time best of luck. 

Never interacted with you, You need to make a name for yourself, and this app is way too short, and the events aren't explained at all.

My advice to you: Keep grinding the sever, Maintain good interactions with other players on both sides, and have a gamemaster help you with your next app.

Never have really seen you in game, try to make a name for yourself like others have said, think about hard and well sorted events to detail and to explain inyour application, this shouldn't be rushed and it should take time and effort for your application to be almost perfect. My suggestion is interact with others see what other gamemasters have done (DO NOT COPY WORD FOR WORD) and try your absolute hardest to explain all of your event ideas and things you'd do for the community)

Best of luck!
-Drax

Neutral

I mean I am in teamspeak with you and others a lot so I get to know you and shit, but you're not really out there in the server. Get in different TS channels, play a little bit of Tali. Just get to know everybody, got other than that good luck.

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

spacer.png

Denied

Due to not reaching hour minimum (250 hrs), with few details,

however spend time to interact with the community and prepare some events with greater detail.

Reapply in 2 weeks, (8/5)

@MrTooTooT @Ziggy Lock and Move.