DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Abuse

ItzJuzt

Star Phantom quite literally staff abused me and my friend multiple times constantly freezing us, moving us with his phys gun while we were trying to build a gun store. He then pulls me in a sit and instantly freezes and gags me not even giving me a chance to defend myself so yes I left because your staff team just blatantly abuses and no one does anything about it. Absolutely ridiculous. He also mic spammed us and followed and harrassed my friends in game after he banned me. This child has no place on your staff team.

If you have a video of the incident, I'd be happy to take a look.

Here's our report format by the way.

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:
Your in-game name:
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
In-game name of reportee: 
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):
Date & Time of incident:
Timezone:
What happened? (include any proof):

• DarkRP Administration Team

I only phys and freeze for a reason, no, i did not mic spam, repeat myself multiple times i did though, i also gagged you because you shit talked the guy in sit, even when i asked to stop, then you left so i banned you for the current rdm sit we were in and ltap, and i believe it was the rignt call with how you acted.

-1 not using proper forum prompt and no evidence to backup claims.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

DENIED

You have been given adequate time to update your post to adhere to our Player/Staff Report format, and have not made any changes. Proper format must be followed in order for us to process your appeal.

You can make a new Report that follows the correct format at your convenience.

@stretchy @Proggy
Please lock & move. 

Edited by Merrick