SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:101752557
Warns: 23
Timezone: ATZ
Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]): 4360
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What Gamemaster recommended you to apply?] Nelson
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] non sadly
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I'm better than them because I have many years of experience on gmod and I have a very open mind with many ideas and am always looking for more reasons to share my ideas with the community.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have 5 bans on the server. 2 for NITRP ( Both being from self damage back when the blast radius on RPG was broken ), 2 for mass rdm ( both accidental ), and 1 for toxicity
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: as much as I can with my job schedule

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: to make everyone on the server have fun and want to be on the server more

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would make scenarios specific to certain factions and what they are best at.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1. I would set up a convoy full of drugs/bombs that are being transported to a new location and the other team would have to stop them from reaching their final destination and delivering the goods.
2. I would create a scenario where I would get the Navy Seals and get them to do a stealth ops scene where they would have to breach into a building and try to take any information they can from computers and take that info back to the US base and let the other commanding officers of factions know about what is on the files.
3. I would have the AFG team go on foot or via vehicle to an area to start creating bombs/weapons to use against US and US would have to intervene and try to stop them from getting there and if US is successful in doing so then they will be able to destroy the area with "TNT" so AFG will lose all hope in getting their bombs/weapons created and will also lose all of their materials.

4. So there is a gun supply drop in the area and it's for the Taliban to use against the US and the US has to try and get there first so that AFG cant have an advantage in "war". So the goal for US is to go in and retrieve the weapons and get them out of there as quickly and smoothly as possible.

5.  Hostage scenario where US would have to work together to talk to the kidnapper and try to talk him/her into giving the hostage back to US safely. I would gather US to debrief and inform them on the task at hand and possibly give them specific weapons to use during the event to make it more fair/interesting. Then I would inform one of the officers on Tali and let them know what's about to happen and I would let them know that they are going to be the target.

Please list and explain 3 unique global event ideas designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1. I would set up a race course on the map where I would spawn vehicles for people to use and I would then create the course for them to use and the winner would get a prize and I could make a few different types of courses for them so that it would be a surprise as to what the course will be so that they won't know any shortcuts to the race.

2. A big game of hide and seek using different parts of the map to hide in, and or a big game of tag where the seeker gets a knife and when they find someone the seeker must kill them and then that person joins the seeker team to find the rest of the players.

3. A game of Sharks and Minnows, Bumper cars, "Simon" Says, and a bunch more simple fun games that people have loved in the past. I would just make an arena to host a bunch of cool events to be able to host the events in and take players' ideas to make even more cool events. Basically a bunch of mini games.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

It's the same thing I said last time, your past reputation on this server isn't fit for any staff member. You have 23 warns and 5 bans, one of the bans you're just coming off of. I'd give it some time, try to fix your character as much as possible within the server, and we'll see from there.

-1, I wish you the best of luck with this and future applications!

Definitely need some more time coming off of your ban and you wrote one sentence when its a minimum of 2 paragraphs. Being able to follow simple instructions should be a bare minimum of even applying.

First, please dont re-use old event ideas and copy and paste

https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/23327-whiskeys-gm-app/

And second, Whiskey, you are an odd one. My personal interactions with you aside, it is no secret that you are not very liked in the community as of recent. Speaking from my own anecdotal experience, just a few months ago you manipulated me into thinking we were cool so you could get teamspeak roles. You then 2 days later attempt to get me removed from staff because I used noclip to get unstuck during an event 💀. I am open to second chances, but I would like to see some more activity from you in a faction before you get GM. We already unbanned you with the intention that you would become more active, but I haven't seen a notable amount.

• Informative 1