Rude Staff Member

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:KIngMashFubar
Your in-game name: HG 0rbit
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:565483969
In-game name of reportee: KingMashFubar
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:48404842
Date & Time of incident: 7/25/2023 5:59
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): A player by the name of soldier boy has been harassing me and the reast of the HG members by egging us on and being toxic using adverts so i reported him for fail rp after escaping a mug by going into spawn and the sit was taken by Sauce Wub and for some reason king mash teleported to the box and took over the sit and when i tried to send him the clip he started being rude by refusing to watch the clip and saying that he was going to get his whole family to watch the clip with him.
Clip of him being rude: 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1lrARod-ocVIwb/d1337qsn2yqV?invite=cr-MSxiOTcsMTgzNTQ3MTk4LA 

• Haha 1

Look man, in order to argue with someone it takes 2.

You guys were at spawn yelling at each other and you were demanding that I view a clip even though I was standing right infront of you two lol. I did not take over any sit I asked wub if I could do it... since I saw the entire thing. Wub is a great and capable staff member and is more then able to say no to my request to handle the sit. But he didn't so I stepped in.

You guys were going back and fourth the entire time no progress was being made. You then decided to keep on reminding me over and over again to watch the sit, after ignoring your request because the link is clearly in chat then you started to demand saying I NEED to watch this clip. That's when my sarcastic comment was made lol. I find it funny you tried to clip me and frame it so I was being rude but you chose to leave out the entire sit so it doesn't show anything on you. 

also whoever is in your ear telling you to do these things is wrong and steering you in the wrong direction.

Edited by KingMash
  • Spicy 1

I only asked you to watch the clip once if you see the clip i posted on the first message in the topic

Edit: if you need to see the entire 1 minute of the sit i have that

Edit 2:  Your steering off the path when i made the forum post about your rude comment instead of him harrassing us and us harassing him

Edited by imnoahcraft360

the reason I unclaimed and let king mash claim the report was because he witnessed what happened and told you there was no need for a clip (I was fine with this as it makes everyones lives easier anyway). I think mash woulda handled it better than me since I had less info than he did (and I am sleep deprived so braino no worko). mash explained what happened pretty well so I won't say too much just wanna leave my opinion. Thank You ❤️❤️❤️

ALSO: The punishment is ultimately up to the staff member taking the report so giving him a verbal is an option he can choose he doesn't have to warn/jail.

• Winner 2

Well shoot man I just tried talking to you ingame so we don't blow up this thread but you said something then cilmb swep'd away so I guess its for here now. What are you looking to get out of this? For me to say sorry?

As for what Wub said its true that it is up to the admin but i feel as though kingmash could have been a bit nicer and more understanding on why i was annoyed that Soliderboy kept spamming toxic adverts in chat and fail rping

Edit: there is no need to talk in game as i feel if you want to talk we could talk in the thread where everything is saved

Edited by imnoahcraft360

I hear you man and at the end of the day we're all just trying to have fun here because this is a game and its suppose to be fun. I'm sorry I didn't come off as more understanding towards you and your side of the story. I was in the trenches with both of you yesterday when all this fun stuff started. It was 100% both of your faults so I was trying to be fair and just to both parties. I chewed him out pretty good after I returned you. 

I apologize to you my friend.

• DarkRP Management Team

We apologize that you were unsatisfied with your experience,

we hope that your encounters with our team are more favorable moving forward.

This report is technically denied, but it feels more "inconclusive" than anything.

As mash's behavior is not directly rude or demeaning, but also not overly professional.

I will speak with KingMash on ways to avoid these encounters in the future,
Thank you for taking the time to make this report!

@stretchy @Proggy
Please lock & move.

Edited by Merrick
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 2