DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

PD Rule Change

• DarkRP Administration Team

Only the Mayor is allowed to enforce their KOS sign currently. I think that the Mayor's Wife should also be allowed to enforce the KOS sign. The class does not have a stunstick, arrest baton, or unarrest baton, which makes the class pretty useless. The Mayor's Wife has a rule that it has to base in the PD, I think because of this it should be allowed to KOS. Other classes that have to base in PD are able to go out of PD to do their "job" (arresting people breaking laws), the Mayors Wife cant really do that, so theres not a big reason to leave the PD. I think itd be cool to make the Mayors Wife's "job" just killing people trying to get into PD. It even makes sense from an RP point of view, if someone is breaking into a house with a gun and only the wife is home, itd make sense that the wife would be able to shoot the person breaking in. (thought this was important since PD is a very RP heavy set of jobs)

Edited by hooboododoMartian
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 months later...
  • DarkRP Management Team

Accepted
The mayor's wife needs more of a duty or task to perform to keep the role usable and entertaining; being able to defend the PD makes sense and does not seem to pose any threat to playability or increase PD raid difficulty. 

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion!
(Be aware, this post does not mean your suggestion will make it into the game, rather it will be moved and sorted into a list to be worked on and possibly implemented in a future update.)

Edited by Merk
  • Like 1