75R Model Change Suggestion

Care

75R Model Change Suggestions!

Hello everyone,

Many player models have changed over the years inside of MRP. The current Ranger models are cool and fit really well but on the other side i also think that they are outdated in terms of giving the faction a fresh look. So i've been looking around to find some cool models. 

Modelpack : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2986818061&searchtext=[PM%2FNPC]+Bionic+body%3ARise+-+Rangers+(No+Scare+Version)

Im not gonna lie, im not that good in coding/gmod server stuff so i dont even know if these are easy to implement but it would be cool to add them in. The models are editable but all the edit options are really small details you can edit. The biggest edits are shown in the screenshot below. 

Let me know what yall think!

Dont mind the language please xD

Sniper/Rifleman Models (Editable):

image.png

Officer/Engineer Models (Editable):

image.png

Oh and cause he was crying about it. Lil s/o to @Tage

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

I do believe that ranger models could use an update, but the size is a little big. I do want to see some models become more like their real life counterparts, but they should also be distinct and not all look the same. These kind of look like GB models currently. Also with the file size, you have to keep in mind that EVERYONE on the server has to download that and some people may not have the extra storage space.