DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jei's Staff Application

haruki

In-game name: 18B SGT Jei

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:81884027

Warns: 0

Timezone: UTC -5

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 20 hours but over 360 on other mrp servers (not including afk hours)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): None

Past experiences as staff: Civilgamers MRP Moderator for about 3 months before I had to leave because of IRL 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? I plan on:

1 - Enforcing the rules more than is currently being done. 

2 - Helping get word out of suggestions I hear made by players on what changes could benefit the server more to their liking (based on general population)

3 - Making sure that recruits are being trained often and in a proper manner.

4 - Making sure I am active on the server, having as much hours as possible on duty as a staff member.

5 - Helping out with events and making sure things go smoothly.

6 - Helping people with certain needs (be it for trainings, sims, or tryout whitelisting etc.)

7 - If needed I will provide help with documents, sheets, and manuals.

8 - Making sure reports are seen and acted upon accordingly 

9 - Not making a fuss or being excessively rude towards players who are breaking the rules (as they could be reoccurring players on the server) 

10 - Being as respectful as possible in sits, not scaring players away from playing on the server.

11 - Not abusing my permissions as a staff member and using them only when I am on duty or performing actions I am called upon to perform (within reason)

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Never

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have all week including weekends to be online as much as possible, however I do have to spare some time for myself and personal life as required and will be sure to tell whenever I cannot be on for a certain amount of time. 

6 hours ago, Reynolds said:

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

Denied

You do not meet the hour requirements, please also follow the formatting requirements of 2 paragraphs.

You are free to apply again in 2 weeks! (08/14)

@Ziggy

Does 11 bullet points not count as at least 2 paragraphs?? It was way more than what is required to make a paragraph I thought. But the hours thing was a given I just said why not and gave it a chance 😭