Warns: 0

Timezone: est

Playtime?:   264:29:09.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] StarPhantom

Past experiences as staff: [No]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe I would be a great addition to the administration team due to my experience. My availability online will allow me to handle a high number of SITS.  I have noticed a lack of admins available in the late evening and early mornings. I would be active during these times. I have a passion for helping new gamers. I would be a huge asset for new players in regard to building their skills. I will do my best to be fair an uphold the culture the server is trying to maintain.

I am active on other games such as CSGO. GMOD is my preferred game on Garnet. I appreciate the style in which the server is managed. I feel that adding my experience and professionalism to the admin team would be beneficial. If chosen for the role, I would actively address any SITS and help build the new players on the server. I am excited to hear your feedback on my application. I look  forward to working with the team. Please let me know of any areas that I  may need to improve. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  I do not remember all of the time I have been banned but I was banned for mic spam because I did not know it was against the rules.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes I was submitting an application a day ago and before it was completed it posted. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will have availability 24 hours weekly for the role.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I enjoy history and music. I enjoy playing CSGO.

Did you read the staff rules?: Sid wilson

Edited by sid_wilson

-1 I'm going to give a minus because I have had to speak with u a couple times about different stuff and from the banned topic u made it seem like you've been banned a lot which isn't good if it's true, I also think u need to get your playtime up a couple hundred hours.