The Lizard Ban Appeal

TheLizard

In-game name: The Lizard
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199210882588
Staff members in-game name: Wagon on that wheel
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):(STEAM_0:0:570122913)
Date & Time of incident: 2023-08-05 - 00:40:12
Timezone: CDT
Ban Reason: frp+ltap
How long were you banned for?: 02-00:00
Proof of Ban:spacer.png
What happened? (include any proof):I was brought into a sit and informed that I was accused of "ban evading," which left me confused. I initially thought it might was related to me rdming someone, but to my surprise, they froze me, and administrators from other rooms came to observe the situation. I don't mean to be impolite, but I'm unsure why my ban reason was listed as FRP+LTAP, and they mentioned checking my IPs and potentially IP banning me. The admins claimed that my name matched that of a recently banned individual. However, I want to clarify that I changed my name to "Not The Lizard" as a joke, as my original name was "The Lizard." If you look at my profile, you'll see that I also updated other information as we were fucking around ig. I was genuinely trying to make money and play legitimately, and I'm puzzled as to why I got banned for merely joking around with friends and enjoying the server. I honestly had no clue that someone that was banned recently was called that, I was just fucking around with friends.
Why should your ban be removed?: Cause honestly, I'm not ban evading, hope this clears up soon and I can get unbanned and play again. for the time being I will be playing sandbox :(

k the ban evading was a glitch in the system i banned you for frp+ltap the ban evading was kinda dumb so what happen was i took a sit for frp+ltap and than i got the proof and banned you than i banend you and you got on which the system was glitch and i thought you were ban evading i look at the garnet ban and it said you were banned i made a report on you for ban evading and lead admin said it was jsut a glitch and reconnected you also heres the proof of the FRP+LTAP

PROOF: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
CLIP: 

what happen: he open the door for a raider and i ask someone for help to see if its frp and it was frp and you left the game also the SS i forgot to take a SS of the logs in the sit mb im super tired

also its jsut a day ban

Edited by thenotsofriendlydragon
forgot to add something
  • DarkRP Management Team

DENIED

The proof shows that you left 3 minutes after opening that door for the raider.
Don't worry about the ban evasion accusations, I've already cleared those up.

Thank you for making this post, your ban will expire within 5 hours. 

@stretchy @Proggy
Please lock & move.