SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198448152436
Warns:RDM
Timezone:CDT
Playtime?:142.8 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s): NA
    Past experiences as staff: NA
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? Why you should hire me over other applicants is because I am and will be friendly to all. I am not going to just ban someone for no reason I will hear them out.

On top of me being friendly I will not use it for free vip. I will also help any beginner who needs help if I am on at that time.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes garnet gaming for RDM and LTAP I was running a gun store people kept blocking the entrance so I kept killing them and then I gave up and left then when I tried to get back on I was banned
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No previous application 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:during the summer 30-40 hours a week, during school 10-20
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Did you read the staff rules?:yes

mmmmm

I dont need to say anything for this -1 but I want too

Didnt read the staff rules, Put no effort into the app, Lower end of playtime, instead of 2 paragraphs (3-7 sentences per paragraph) you put 2 sentences... And you arent the best guy on the server atleast near me