DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Aero Ban Appeal

gdfgfgdfg

In-game name: Aero
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:599370197
Staff members in-game name: Lala Lady
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:699492578
Date & Time of incident: 2023-08-07 - 20:44:16
Timezone: NA East
Ban Reason: Doxing
How long were you banned for?: 50 years
Proof of Banimage.png
What happened? (include any proof): I was playing Garnet yesterday when I was inside of PD and half on half off of the game, I posted some random numbers in OOC because I was bored, that may or may not have resembled an ip, honest misunderstanding and I logged back on today to find that I was basically perma banned with no real apparent reason so I had to think about why I could have possibly gotten banned, I messaged several mods that I am close with and honestly I had no idea until now because nobody knew why I had gotten banned.
Why should your ban be removed?

I think It's an honest misunderstanding, I didn't even mean for it to be possibly harmful to anyone, I doubt that the ip is even real let alone the right format for an ip, I've seen other players do this before without any punishment. I have poured countless hours as well as a bit of money into garnet and I do not want to lose all that progress over something so little.

• Cringe 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 1
44 minutes ago, Aeroo said:

I posted some random numbers in OOC because I was bored, that may or may not have resembled an ip, honest misunderstanding and I logged back on today to find that I was basically perma banned with no real apparent reason so I had to think about why I could have possibly gotten banned

You posted a IP (real or not) in OOC. 

44 minutes ago, Aeroo said:

I have poured countless hours as well as a bit of money into garnet and I do not want to lose all that progress over something so little.

With those "countless" amount of hours you should know the rules well enough. Doxing is a serious issue and should not be considered as something to be played around about.

Edited by Chicaa21