Warns:0
Timezone:est
Playtime?:|  310:23:12.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] plungy
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]No
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

With over 365+ hours on Garry's Mod, I have accumulated significant insight into the game's nuances. This means I understand not only the mechanics and types of conflicts that the average player might face but also the culture and Garry's mod community. Expertise in Dark RP: A bulk of my game time in Garry's Mod has been dedicated to Dark RP. This experience has equipped me with a deep understanding of the game mode, its rules, and the common issues that players like myself may face. This expertise will enable me to mediate conflicts, guide newcomers, and enforce the rules with precision and fairness. Familiarity with Garnet Gaming Rules: Before making any decisions as an admin, understanding the framework of the rules is crucial. I have thoroughly read and, more importantly, internalized the rules of Garnet Gaming. This ensures that any decision I take will be in line with the server's principles and standards. Trustworthiness and Dedication: Over the past three years as an active member of the Garnet Gaming community, I've always endeavored to be a trustworthy and reliable player. My consistent participation and interactions with fellow members testify to my dedication and commitment to the community. In conclusion, if given the position, I will serve as a balanced, fair, and knowledgeable administrator, always striving to make Garnet Gaming a more enjoyable and safe space for all its members. Thank you for your consideration.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes I have been banned for mic spam and rdm
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes Last Thursday and Friday
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Rest of summer and the end of school days.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? No
Did you read the staff rules?:Sid wilson

yea the other responses made me think back on the neutral I gave.

P.S: getting to the point where you have no hobbies or anything outside of gmod is impressive lol, not good, but impressive

Edited by computer