SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:1:95279553
Warns: 0 !! wow
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 3849
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] Y 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Y
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Flak, Draco, Reynolds, Shax
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 2018 T Mod, 2022 H Mod i think
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

My 5 year long tenure within the server has equipped me with an in-depth understanding of its evolving dynamics and player preferences. This insight uniquely positions me to contribute to the development of new features, improvements, and events that cater to the player base's interests. My creative thinking, coupled with my enthusiasm for assisting new players, will be pivotal in curating memorable experiences that captivate players and bolster their long-term engagement. By establishing a consistent presence, actively engaging with the community, and promptly addressing concerns, I aspire to set a positive example for other players and inspire a culture of mutual respect and support.

Furthermore, my overarching goals to support newer players and bolster player activity reinforce my candidacy. I am genuinely passionate about enhancing the community by offering guidance, advice, and assistance to those who are just starting their journey within the server. By fostering a positive and inclusive atmosphere, I aim to empower new players to immerse themselves fully in the roleplay experience, increasing player retention rates and overall engagement. Additionally, I would also like to use my abilities as staff to get more input from veteran players, and relay that to the executives for new, refreshing ideas for the server. With a keen eye for identifying opportunities to enhance player interaction and participation, I am confident in my ability to contribute significantly to the server's growth and vibrancy as a dedicated staff member.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details 

2020 ODIUM?

2022 NOT ODIUM
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

2018, got accepted

2022, got accepted
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

1-2 Hours a day

Edited by chaewon
Formatting teehee
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

I haven't met you at all and to be honest, it looks like it was thrown together last minute. -1 from me unfortunately, if you made a bit more effort with your app and trying to meet other people on the server, it would have been a positive.

8 hours ago, GhostRoad said:

I haven't met you at all and to be honest, it looks like it was thrown together last minute. -1 from me unfortunately, if you made a bit more effort with your app and trying to meet other people on the server, it would have been a positive.

Hello, trooper. Would like to add that you may not be familiar with the name Chaewon, you likely are with Bailiff. We have talked many times. 

12 hours ago, Twig said:

This application is extremely halfassed, fix it

Not a fan of this attitude. Very mean

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1