Womps swrp Staff app

BoomerLWP

In-game name: EOD JENG CPL 1275 Womp
Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:460951265
Warns: none on Star Wars RP
Time zone: CST
Playtime?: 65 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes but my storage might be an issue
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am not gonna lie, I am doing this staff app because I play this server early in the morning when it is pretty boring and I think that if I joined the staff team I could help liven the server in the mornings. I really like this server but when it's the morning and the server is dead it's not really fun. I just wanna make the server more fun for everyone and I will strive to better the server if I become staff. I also believe that sometimes staff take a long time to do something with racists or homophobes. For example a few days ago there was someone typing slurs in chat and instead of the staff team banning him they just muted him. ( to my knowledge) What I am trying to say is that if there is something that needs done a quick decision is required. I also type really fast meaning I can mute really fast. If someone is rdming I can also help with that. I know these might not be the best paragraphs but I do have a genuine passion for the server, I feel like it can be better with more active staff and I am really active. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned a lot of times on dark rp. that is because I was really immature on dark rp. That doesn't excuse my behavior, but I used it as a moment to learn and to better my understanding of rules.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I am homeschooled so usually all day every day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I enjoy exercising outside and 
Did you read the staff rules?:  EOD JENG CPL 1275 Womp 

Edited by BoomerLWP

Going to have to be a -1 from me, I feel like you could have good ideas as a GM to keep the server live, but that's not a staff members job - it is simply to enforce the rules while they are having fun amongst other things of that sort. From my experiences on the server there's been multiple run ins with you just screaming on the mic running around, not really a good look for a staff member, I appreciate all the energy you have and excitement for the server but "being fast" just isn't mainly what the role of being staff means.

No -1 or +1 from me. Just wanted to say that I see that there’s effort in the application, just not enough. I don’t have much wrong with this app, just strive to improve it, as well as you don’t want to be too fast in this type of thing. Don’t want to get the wrong steam ID. 

Also, Staff Applications are for the moderation team, if you want to do events then consider a GM Application, if they are open. 

Your recent behaviour in the server has been questionable, arguing with GM director during an on-world for something we ALL saw you do, minging during events to the point people started complaining about you ruinin their experience. The idea of "liven up the server in the morning" makes no sense since if you want to do that you should apply for GM. The slurs issue happened literally yesterday, the guy was muted to prevent the spam while someone was handling the ban, he got permanently banned so i don't know what you're talking about, plus the person kept coming back with multiple accounts which also got banned. Your age is a big issue for me personally, you're a kid and i don't think you can handle such position with maturity specially with what i just stated in the beginning.

Boomer, I haven't seen much of you on SWRP but I know a lot about DRP. You have been banned 12 times, that is extremely hard to do, the first one was only a month ago and the last one was 4 days ago. Your behavior on DRP was extremely annoying to everyone, you bragged about being the most hated player on there. You haven't changed from what I have seen and it seems like you are creating problems on here as well. I don't think you should stay on this community if all you are gonna do is create problems, -1 from me.

Edited by Wubb
18 minutes ago, mzab1xz said:

Your recent behaviour in the server has been questionable, arguing with GM director during an on-world for something we ALL saw you do, minging during events to the point people started complaining about you ruinin their experience. The idea of "liven up the server in the morning" makes no sense since if you want to do that you should apply for GM. The slurs issue happened literally yesterday, the guy was muted to prevent the spam while someone was handling the ban, he got permanently banned so i don't know what you're talking about, plus the person kept coming back with multiple accounts which also got banned. Your age is a big issue for me personally, you're a kid and i don't think you can handle such position with maturity specially with what i just stated in the beginning.

? I never argued with a GM... Maybe you have me confused with someone or sum? I have seen peole do the slur thing multiple times since I have been playing (like 1 month) . I have also cleared up with the people who got mad at me for minging and took responsibility. I not only have owned up to the minging but me and him went on a training to help improve the issue and fix it.

I am also too young for GM team, or I would have applied for it.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

unknown.png

Denied

Some of your reasoning for applying better fits the GM team, rather than the Staff team, and these are two very different roles on the server.

Also, as players have mentioned above, there are some minor concerns regarding your attitude and behaviour, so in order to be a trusted Staff member by the player base I suggest spending some more time focusing on your in-game actions, to show you would deserve the added responsibility

You may re-apply for Staff in 2 weeks (4th Sept.)