DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

zOz Zapper Ban Appeal

ShadowSS

In-game name: zOz Zapper
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:1:779905293
Staff members in-game name: Danny The Dog and Derpza
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): Derpza(STEAM_0:0:84936323) and Danny The Dog(STEAM_0:0:64563538)
Date & Time of incident: 2023-08-27 - 16:54:19
Timezone: Pacific Standerd
Ban Reason: NITRP
How long were you banned for?: 4 days
Proof of Ban: https://imgur.com/LXEGv1w
What happened? (include any proof): My report was claimed by Danny The Dog. He seemed to be very clueless when it came to rules like bringing a witness that had no part except providing a clip which was sent before he was brought . I asked for a higher staff, The staff brought was Derpza after a while of back and forth he eventually decides he will ban me for nitrp and says the reasons are nlr (I was rdm'ed 2 times), failrp(this is true), and failrp from yesterday(which i was already warned for by merkk). I told him to bring a higher staff and he says "ok" then bans me. I can provide more detail if needed. i have the clips sent as "proof".

• Toxic 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Derpza but the ban thru and has the proof. But I want to make clear that I said witness are not a viable source of evidence if they just see something and say it happened. I brought the other guy into the sit because he had a clip showing what you did. So he had the proof PLUS also made a report on you so I pulled him onto the roof.

So what happened was that Danny asked for someone higher than himself to come assist him, so I tp'd and was provided evidence that you broke NLR and stole several of their printers without adverting anything and proceeded to disconnect. Then a little further into the sit I was told that you did the exact same thing the day before to them. With the evidence of this it showed a clear lack of intention to roleplay. That is why I banned you, clearly you just wanted to troll these guys in specific since you have done this before and have already been told to not do it. 

This is the clip of you doing it yesterday https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1qYdlcET7ftV94/mZhDoJN1hus8?invite=cr-MSxzZ1YsMTkyNjI4MzEwLA
And This is the clip of you doing it today https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1ra3XKxPOKlkDY/tz8DfVgrVyqw?invite=cr-MSxpTlMsMjAzMDc4ODEs

Clearly you had no intention to roleplay and just wished to hinder other players from having fun or making money. Which is what ultimately compelled my decision to ban you, I do not know what you expected to happen from doing the exact same thing to the exact same people the day after you got warned for it again. 

How can you use evidence that has already been dealt with and been warned for it already. not just that you put nlr even though i was rdmed. I even told you that the evidence was old and you still used it and I told you I didnt know it was him in the base. so dont act dumb. I think both of you should get retrained personally.

I used the clip of you doing the exact same thing yesterday as evidence to show no intention of roleplaying, the fact that you did it to the exact same people a day later after already being warned that you are not allowed to do it. You knew you were not supposed to do it and you still did it. It was very clear to me that you were doing it solely to harass these guys.

I wasn't punishing you further for you actions yesterday. I was giving you a harsher punishment for doing the exact same thing to the exact same people with the knowledge that you were not supposed to be doing it. 

i know im not part of this but can you use proof of evidence from previous days to ban someone? thats like saying oh u got warned for rdm yesterday but im gonan put it towards the rdmx2 to get you banned for mass rdm the next day

Edited by Torq
Just now, Torq said:

i know im not part of this but can you use proof of evidence from previous days to ban someone? thats like saying oh u got warned for rdm yesterday but im gonan put it towards the rdmx2 to get you banned for mass rdm the next day

This is different from RDM, if it was RDM then it wouldn't matter if he did it yesterday.
Another example of how it could apply is for harassment/toxicity those usually require it to be an all day thing of harassing one person in particular or doing across multiple days, it shows a clear intention to specifically degrade the experience of that person specifically.

It also shows that for something like this where it is a bit more of a gray area that he has already been told that he shouldn't be doing it. It is like giving someone a verbal warning before actually warning or jailing them. It gives them the knowledge of the rule that they have broken so that they won't do it again. He knew not to do it and still did it to the exact same people

its really not diffrent from rdm you said nitrp for: NLR, and FailRPx2 yet these could be swapped out for rdm and if anyone with a brain looks at what me and you are saying you are using old evidence(NITRP is in a short time not spaced out) so thats at most 2 rules broken. i shouldnt be banned i admit to 1 failRP and will take a warning but this was very sloppy. dont try and bring harrasment into this. the first video was on a Giant base(I new nobody in it). the fact that 1 of the 5 people that was in it is not my fault and not "proof".

12 minutes ago, Zapperr said:

its really not diffrent from rdm you said nitrp for: NLR, and FailRPx2 yet these could be swapped out for rdm and if anyone with a brain looks at what me and you are saying you are using old evidence(NITRP is in a short time not spaced out) so thats at most 2 rules broken. i shouldnt be banned i admit to 1 failRP and will take a warning but this was very sloppy. dont try and bring harrasment into this. the first video was on a Giant base(I new nobody in it). the fact that 1 of the 5 people that was in it is not my fault and not "proof".

even if it was accidental that it was the same person, NITRP doesn't have to be 3 different rules broken, that is just what it is usually used for. In this situation it was clear that you were going out of your way to ruin someone's time on the server which is clearly NITRP, you had no intention of any roleplay scenario by doing this. The fact that you already knew not to do it as well only further proves that you had no intention to roleplay.

This is probably going to be my last response as I am repeating my self over and over.

like i said i FailRP'ed so i should get warned for FailRP. you didnt do anything about the RDM in the clip they killed me without a valid rp reason so is that nitrp cause apparently you dont need to break 3.

Edited by Zapperr