In-game name: XO LENG R-15SB CPT 1457 Eli
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:429115510
Warns: 0 
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 47 Days 2 Hours 15 Minutes
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Conway
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Previous SWRP Administrator, HR Director, SWRP Senior Gamemaster
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have played on this server almost consistently for the past year and a half and I think it is finally time I come back as a staff member for the server. I did try to come back in May of this year but things got complicated and my mental health was at its lowest so I decided to quit. After playing on this server almost every day for the past couple of months I see now that I am in this for the long run. No matter the struggles that I may face I will keep pushing to make this server a safe environment for people to role-play as their favorite Star Wars heroes. I have seen this server grow so much since I was an administrator and I only see it growing more in the future I want to be a part of that growth in any way shape or form. I feel that I can make a great impact on the staff team and bring in new ideas to shape the server for the better as well as satisfy our player base.

As a person, I am dedicated, patient, and hard-working. I have plenty of experience dealing with the upper end of the staff side of SWRP as I was a previous Administrator and HR Director. Right now I do manage a battalion and I feel like that has pushed me to apply for staff again as seeing people having fun on a server I love so much makes my day.  As an XO I have proven myself to be a dedicated individual to our battalion as well as the server as a whole. Patience is key to dealing with sits and minges and I have dealt with many sits during my time as Administrator so I see this as nothing new and something I have done before. If you let me into staff you will be greeted by an individual who wants to see the server flourish and be a safe environment for all who may show up.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

No, I have not.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Eli - Moderator Application | May 2nd, 2023

EliAspect - Mod Application | September 27th, 2022

Aven's - GM Application | June 25th, 2022
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Anywhere from 10-20 hours a week. I am a full-time college student and a part-time worker so I have my hands full but I have learned how to manage this and the server.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I play a lot of video games such as SWTOR and other MMORPGs I also love spending time with my friends and coding. 
Did you read the staff rules?: XO LENG R-15SB CPT 1457 Eli

Edited by EliAspect
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1

Well i have good experience with you in the battalion, you always helping around, taking care of it as XO and such, making sure things are going smooth and no issues are being caused, you have previous experience as Staff member, i see no issue with you swapping over to staff.

+1 from me.

Edited by mzab1xz
  • Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

This isn't really a hard decision, you're clearly a valued member of the community and have previously been an Admin. I would love to have you on the team again.

+1

• Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png

Accepted

Given your positive reception and past history as staff on the server, you are a good candidate for the staff team.

Let me be the first to welcome you back!

Please do not use any staff permissions until you have been trained by a S. Mod +