DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

computers New Player Guide (;

absolutely ZERO idea if there is already one of these but im havin fun so fuck it

Hi!! Welcome to the server, I am computer, and I will be helping you out with starting the Garnet Gaming DarkRP server

When you first make it in you will see a bunch of people, if you want to have a good/easy time getting started up I suggest joining early in the morning such as 9:00AM EST

If you want to wish you were dead while starting up I suggest joining at around 6-9PM EST when the player count is normally highest

Now that you are all loaded into the game look around a bit, you will see these things

• People (no fuckin shit lmao)
  • Vending Machine
  • Fountain
  • Signs on the walls (these signs are VERY IMPORTANT if your textures are not loading in)
  • Little thingy that idk what to call it next to the Vending Machine (This is the Bank, where you will be storing items if you run out of space)
  • Meth Sell NPC, Duel NPC, Vent, basically just a shit ton of interactable thingies
  • A FUCK ton of base spots. everywhere. they flood the map. its amazing.

Now that you got a good look at the area around you, take a look at your inventory, these are the things you will see(idk why I havent used bullets sooner this is fun lmfao)

• Physgun
  • Gravgun
  • Inventory Pickup (this is where you store shit not in the bank)
  • pretty much it as a citizen unless you have bought things from the store

Now you have a pretty decent idea of what the game looks like so press F4, you will see a menu

Click on Jobs and become a thief, now you have the same shit but with a Lockpick and a Keypad Cracker, make a base using Jbhh's Starter Base Guide to start off 

then get some printers up by clicking on Entities in the F4 menu and buying and upgrading them

You can also just wait until you are level 2 then become the delivery man job and do that until your lvl 25 I think to become the Meth Manufacturer and just keep doin that until you get moolah

Very VERY shitty guide but this just explains the very basics of how to start off. cya