DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Knockoffs Game Master Application

Knockoffs

In-game name: SR EN-ME 2ACL SSG 2170 Knockoff/Jedi Padawan I Knok (Kronk or K'nok)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234666399
Warns: None
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 10d 1h 20m
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Not atm, not sure how to work medal.
Referral(s): I don't think I have any.
Past experiences as a Game Master: Here are the two examples I remember the server names of:
a) Hammer Link Network: Senior Gamemaster
b) Genesis Network: Gamemaster
Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I intend on being serious and bringing fun to the server, hosting base attacks and small On-World missions between the big events.
I plan on hosting my own events as well like big weekly campaigns and maybe some smaller one- or two-day campaigns to start off the weekly campaigns,
my plans are simply to bring my absolute best to the servers GM team and to try my darndest to ensure that each batt feels like their roles are filled to the best of my ability.
If I got the honor and trust of being a GM, I would make sure not to abuse my power and if I ever made a mistake which I will make some as I'm only human, I would willing own up to it.
The strong point of my GMing is usually my ability to adapt to what the players do, so if they kill an HVT to fast or early I can improvise a way to make their roleplay experience still super fun and engaging.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Way to much time on my hands so a ton

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The job/responsibilities of a game master is to provide a fun and engaging time for the players on the server while also making sure that any trainings or tryouts that require their aid gets it to.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would have small base attacks that may contain details that could help in the next part of large campaigns or have some passive roleplay take place like little supply runs for the troopers to make it seem like their on a literal base in an active war effort against an increasingly stronger enemy presence.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:
It's a campaign I have planned out but never got the chance to enact, It is a simple search and rescue of a missing small recon fleet of the GAR where the 34th battle group would have to go to key locations this group has stopped by or setup FOBs at and fight off droids that have took it over, leaving behind some chaos and remnants of the fleet such as data-pads, terminals that where unlocked, helmets that's comms unit picked up bits of the fleets plans and some force objects that would hint towards a darker plan at play then some droids in the CIS attacking these locations and clones.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale:

1.) A small base attack will occur where droids and non-clone personnel will assault the base in an attempt to get into the NCC and gather valuable intel on locations of ships within the Anaxes system, they will have setup an FOB at Athena where a BX-Captain and an HVT General of the Rebels that are fighting with the droids will be trying to send out a signal to  the broader CIS that they will need more men and droid if they are to succeed and take this intel. Their FOB will have two AA guns and a single AAT tank flanked by about four to five pods worth of B1 droids and the interior defensive room will be guarded by BX droids.

2.) A small scale mission will take place where the main 34th Battlegroup will be tasked with guarding a  small settlement from a pressuring assault from the droids, meanwhile the SOB will have a mission to extract a Senator from his office and get him to a secure location fighting off droids and rebellious civilians on the way, once in said location they will have to ‘protect’ this senator until Evac is ready for him.

3.)A distress signal will be picked up from out in Sector Space by the NCC holo-table where once answered there will be a High Ranking Republic official who's Venator he was on took a hefty hit and is now left adrift in space, by the time the 34th gets there they will see his venator is wrecked beyond repair and small droid scouts will be “Cleaning” up any escape pods, the droids will have information on where the senator is being held which will result in a search and rescue operation on a planet to save this official before he spills any secrets to the CIS.

4.)A high ranking officer in the CIS will mount an assault on the Anaxes base, taking over and setting up in Olympus where he will be guarded by heavily modified B2 droids that will take a bit longer to kill, this officer will holding onto some very valuable intel that the 34th can use to get a one up on the CIS’s new B2 proto-types they will be tossing at the clones in the future. If the clones fail to get his intel before it is  sent away the B2s in a separate event will be slightly harder to kill then before.

5.) A small weekly campaign will take place where the Clones will be receiving an attack order to rush and destroy a droid base on a planet. Within that droid base will be civilian hostages that the clones will have to try and save or can ignore and continue their mission as there will be a very important CIS figure in the base that the clones will become aware of upon attacking the base. Here they will need to choose between saving the doomed civs or chasing this VIP and killing him weakening the CIS in the long run.

You've been doing fine in the server, maybe a bit of some small friction with couple people here and there but nothing big and been dealt with.

Your application seems good, i like the effort you put into it specially with the colors and such, the event ideas are good they seem fun and i hope we get to see them put in action soon.

+1 from me.

• Forums Moderator

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

You have pulled a good amount of community support for your application for gamemaster. Your interest in the team, with a strong application, makes me feel as though this is a choice that will better the Gamemaster Team!

Welcome to the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained

• Like 1