DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Hasty 2 Week Ban

sandeater

I was banned for 2 weeks without a proper sit. There was no clip or any tangible evidence for my ban and the admin seemed to rush the sit without trying to find out what really happened. I hope someone can deal with this miss-use of power properly so things like this never happen again. Pls unban

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Community Director
58 minutes ago, sandeater said:

I was banned for 2 weeks without a proper sit. There was no clip or any tangible evidence for my ban and the admin seemed to rush the sit without trying to find out what really happened. I hope someone can deal with this miss-use of power properly so things like this never happen again. Pls unban

Hey Sandeater,

If you feel your ban was not justified you can use the format linked below - the format helps our DarkRP Administration and Management Teams have all the important bits and pieces of information to review your ban properly!

As a note: You're welcomed to detail out how you feel the staff member improperly handled the sit; but the focus should be why you feel you didn't break any rules, and thusly, should not have been banned.

Hope this helps!

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1

In-game name: zOz Sand Eater
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198143672550
Staff members in-game name: WhoaMi (I think)
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): N/A
Date & Time of incident: around 7 pm 9/18/23
Timezone: NA east
Ban Reason: MRDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks
Proof of Ban: https://imgur.com/a/sB8y4TJ
What happened? (include any proof): I was banned within 30 secs of sit so no.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
On 9/18/2023 at 8:44 PM, sandeater said:

20230918194111_1.jpg

I gotta admit, your first post had me chuckling a bit. Anyway, here's the kill logs for Mass RDM.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Korn said:

Is this the only proof you have?

I've got another screenshot of the logs, actually, this time with him as DJ in the screenshot. image.png

To me, it seems highly implausible that a DJ would need to kill the same player 5 times in 4 minutes, and kill another random player. clocksecurity's original report was for "Spawncamping," and the kill logs backed up that claim.

• Disagree 1

APPEAL RETRACTED AND ACCEPTED

There is not enough evidence here to keep this ban. There is many missing variables in this, was he a Dj during the whole time or was there any raid adverts by Sand? Did Clock Security damage him first resulting in self-defense? In the future Wohmi please make sure to take your time and look at adverts, jobs and damage logs if any. Without sufficient evidence a ban should not be place. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you will be unbanned in game.

As a reminder to all staff and people of the community if you have nothing to add that is related (EVIDENCE) do not comment on ban appeals as forum points will be handed out more frequently and staff members will be held accountable. 

Edited by Chicaa21
  • Like 3
  • Disagree 1