DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Moderator application

Joe2

In-game name: StS AHU GCF GN Joe DaB FUBAR 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:565960957
Warns: 2
Timezone: CDT
Playtime?: 148 hours 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes I have access to both TeamSpeak and a mic 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): No one recommended me  
    Past experiences as staff: I was a admin on a rust server called rustlers.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] For Starters, I am pretty much on all the time and love Interacting with the servers community. My favorite things to do are to build clubs and fun areas for people to hang out. Yes, I have never been staff on a gray's mod server only on a Rust server but during my time as staff I never had any problems. I am Very Open to learn everything that comes with being a new staff member. I fell that I am Generally liked on this server and can see both sides of the situation. I really feel like I would be a good Fit because  I Love playing on this server, and want to help make it more fun for everyone. I am responsible, friendly, and always ready to help other players. I promise I now understand the rules and will be a positive influence on this server.  
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned on this server because I started playing gmod on this server and had to learn the rules. This is the only server I have ever played on but now that I have been playing I now Understand The rules.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: All day After 10am 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I love to go Fishing and I have a garden, Also ride dirtbike. I also play other games like Rainbow Six siege and Payday 3 
Did you read the staff rules?: StS AHU GCF GN Joe DaB FUBAR 

-1 You have been pretty active passed few days which is awesome to see. I would love to see you without warns as it looks alot better on your applications. The paragraphs are lacking and seem to be very filler, take your time on this and beef it up. Good luck!