DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Castle's Moderator Application

CastleAlfredo

In-game name:  NSC JPO H. Ulysses
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:155611101
Warns: None
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: | NSC JPO H. Ulysses has played for 262:28:05.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I should be chosen over other applicants because I care. I'm not applying for mod for a title, I'm applying for mod because I actually want to try to make the server a better place. I want to try to be a positive force on the server.
 I'm dedicated, and I have been consistently active in my four months on the server, and the annexes base has become a second home for me, and I love the player base and its culture, and I think I could do a lot of good with my positive yet firm demeanor. I am confident I can be depended on and entrusted with the responsibilities that come with the position for that of which I am applying. I am always trying to improve so I can set an example for my peers.
I am willing to accept the criticism of others and improve without making excuses. I have good people skills and one of my best attributes is to adapt to other people personalities. I am empathetic and always try to put myself in other peoples shoes. I hold myself to an incredibly high standard and try my best not to make exceptions and compromise my ideals. I hold myself to a very strict moral compass and none of my actions ever come from a place of malice. I am perfectly willing to put others before myself, and often prioritize other people's wellbeing over my own. One of my best skills is problem solving and logical thinking.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can get on every day for at least 3 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Work
Did you read the staff rules?: NSC JPO H. Ulysses

Edited by CastleAlfredo

unknown.png
Denied

Unfortunately we aren't looking for new mods at the moment, we appreciate the time and effort you put in your application, we value you as a member of the community and everything you do within the server, if you wish to help out more, please feel free to apply for Gamemaster, we are always looking for new members and fresh ideas for the GM team.

Please lock and move.

@Harus @Quads @AlexConway

• Informative 1