DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Tdizz - Ban Appeal

tdizz

13 minutes ago, Chicaa21 said:

Just to be clear I didn’t ban him, nor was I on today so I didn’t handle this situation against Tdizz which I even told Nutter. I was told to post what I had here on forums, so here I am.  And just to clarify this is NOT allowed (the exploit) as it goes through all props and cannot be stopped as me and Merk tested it ourselves.
You twisted my words a bit here, if you go back I said “if it becomes continuous you’ll either get banned or just demoted” which I quoted from cyber himself because I was asking for help on this sit because this was a new one for myself. 

With all due respect this is my ban appeal, not your spotlight to defend yourself on a completely different issue. I’ve heard many different stories now, none of which have been straight (from staff members)

Edited by tdizz
4 hours ago, Nutter said:

Hello @tdizz, as I mentioned, once the report is up we can discuss the information I was given.

Being that this instance where you had "exploited" the GL ammo was directly posted in the form of a medal clip into the management group by @Chicaa21 I followed up and asked if you were banned by any staff member for exploitation - being that this was the second time you were reported in the last 4 hour period for exploitation. This was verbally confirmed by @Chicaa21 as she mentioned over Discord "Also my phone is about to die but this is the second time that he has done this".

I had a little enlightenment moment and thought to myself "maybe staff haven't been enforcing our veteran players to not abuse this feature" and asked "was he made aware this is exploitation?" (referring to again, Tdizz), and got back the response "And yeah they were all made aware. Juice plague all of them. Hydra maybe not since he just now started being active" - indicating all players were made aware this is considered exploitation, later confirmed again by a screenshot of a management conversation.

follow up response from me:

"Just to confirm before I ban who was it that let him know 

i want to make sure Tdizz got a warning, because he's a "veteran" player"

and got back a very vague staff chat in which there's a higher up discussion of staff going over the fact that the usage of this entity to raid is infact 'exploitation' and assumed this was the 'ok' that players were made aware in-game or through Discord. (may have been my own oversight)

I was there but didn't understand what he was doing. He explained he wanted to "show us all something" and after that happened I started informing people that that could be a bannable offense 

• Friendly 1
  • Informative 2
  • The Garnut
15 hours ago, Chicaa21 said:

Just to be clear I didn’t ban him, nor was I on today so I didn’t handle this situation against Tdizz which I even told Nutter.

I don't think at any point you were accused of banning Tdizz, and I even mentioned explicitly in your messages that you let me know you're not around for the day lol. Your only involvement was letting me know that Tdizz had been warned against this form of exploitation, which was the reason I had decided to more forward with a ban (under the notion this is persistent exploitation, following a warning) but unfortunately there is no evidence of the warnings being given out, and as a result, the exploited bug had been fixed, and Tdizz will be unbanned.

In the future if any staff member is to give out a verbal warning against such issues, please make sure to document it ; or simply hand the warning over as a form of a message - as opposed to voice chat 🙂

Thank you very much

Appeal accepted, bug is patched.

• Like 2
  • Toxic 1
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Agree 5