In-game name: NotDeadPool

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:72332391

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST.

Playtime?: Six Hours?

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Steven Cow

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 1. Prop hunt server, 2017, 2018. Moderator

2. Neon Link

(2018)

• Senior Moderator, Early August to late September

• Moderator, Early November to early December

(2019)

• Senior Admin, Early March to mid December

(2020)

• Jr. Admin, Early April to early July

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

`             Because of the work ethic I have towards being a staff member. I enjoy paving the way for newcomers, working hard to ensure everything is fair and balanced for returning and brand new players to Garnet Gaming, even if they don’t like me for following the rules. I’m cool, calm, and collective and have a good temperament when it comes to challenging situations that may test my abilities as a staff member individually, or collectively through the works of each of us. I use logic and reasoning to handle sits accordingly. I am rational and wholehearted towards having fun with others, ensuring the rules to be followed. I am not afraid to crack down on people causing problems for the server and our experience; I want the most positive time for everyone, limiting toxic behavior and tolerating rules being followed, stoic interactions, and old fashioned role play for us.

`            I recognize that I am not well known in the community, nor do I have the prerequisite hours on my account, however, I ensure that if I’m given a chance to prove my knowledge towards the MOTD, I could make a good fit into Garnet Gaming with a level of persistent dedication. I have faced thousands of sits over two years of experience. Would the community trust me? Having faith in someone new is understandably a step back because you never know just who you are putting your trust into when you make them staff: Critical thinking towards resolving problems between players, I am psychoanalytical and will put forth my ultimate focus to improving the server’s overall time, making each player valued and as if their time was spent playing on a well organized server with a decently large community, such as Garnet. Your time won’t be wasted if you make me a staff member, as I hereby swear: Not to abuse my powers. Not to minge or be toxic in sits or roleplay. Not to cheat or steal your time away from the fingertips of liability or trust. In my final words, even made a temporary or trial moderator with limited capabilities, I will thrust myself face first into the field of the server, willingly, to make sure I do what is asked by my superiors, listening to the community and their opinions or perhaps even facts, and capitalizing a global finance of interactions for us all to be fed positively socioeconomically. I may also state that I am in no position to say that I am better than another applicant, as I don’t like placing myself on any sort of pedestal of independence, and would much rather look at the bigger picture. I have the experience, and not the time. Can an adjustment be made? It would take more than words to prove myself, I understand. Give me the light of day and I will not disappoint you, Garnet Gaming. Dedication through minimal egotistical solutions, unbiased, and in the player(s) best interest.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: NO

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3 to 4 hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Playing guitar, listening to music, fishing, and general learning (Books, such as philosophy, chemistry and/or science, poetry, and classical theater or historical literature such as a Mid Summer’s Night Dream or Animal Farm.) 

Did you read the staff rules?: NotDeadPool

If all else fails, hello, I am NotDeadPool. An avid Dark Rp player. I am new to the server's scene and looking to have some fun. Perhaps we will run into each other or already have. Some people aren't exactly nice to me, and it doesn't bother me very much (I must say that it isn't hard to hurt my feelings if I don't fit it, however, taking a deep breathe an analyzing the situation helps me move on.) Thank you for taking the time for reading my application, I hope you have a prosperous day.

I do need glasses, sorry for any mistakes

Edited by NotDeadPool
  • Like 1

Great paragraphs, but unfortunately you did not read the rules even though you say you did:

2 hours ago, NotDeadPool said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes.

Remember that:

• "Failure to meet any of the following will result in the automatic denial of your application."
  • "Read the server rules, staff rules, and forum rules."
  • "Reach an in-game /playtime of 72 hours before applying."

You also mentioned 2 things that I consider weird:

3 hours ago, NotDeadPool said:

I have the experience, and not the time. Can an adjustment be made?

And this, I don't know if you recycled this text or something like that, but this just doesn't make any sense for the application.

3 hours ago, NotDeadPool said:

listening to the community and their opinions or perhaps even facts, and capitalizing a global finance of interactions for us all to be fed positively socioeconomically.

If you plan on applying for staff again in a future take in consideration these requirements, read the rules and get yourself known among the community for support.

2 minutes ago, Wendoly said:

Great paragraphs, but unfortunately you did not read the rules even though you say you did:

Remember that:

• "Failure to meet any of the following will result in the automatic denial of your application."
  • "Read the server rules, staff rules, and forum rules."
  • "Reach an in-game /playtime of 72 hours before applying."

You also mentioned 2 things that I consider weird:

And this, I don't know if you recycled this text or something like that, but this just doesn't make any sense for the application.

If you plan on applying for staff again in a future take in consideration these requirements, read the rules and get yourself known among the community for support.  

"And this, I don't know if you recycled this text or something like that, but this just doesn't make any sense for the application." Okay, it does make sense. I mean what I say and didn't recycle anything??

"If you plan on applying for staff again in a future take in consideration these requirements, read the rules and get yourself known among the community for support."

Fair

-1, 6 hours of playtime means you will have no understanding of the intricacies of the rules or even have a good idea if you personally like the community.

Edited by Jbhh
  • Like 1