Remove the Hotel Manager from owning these 2 locations

1998Corolla

Description: I'd like to suggest removing the hotel manager from being the outside door owner of the two locations in residential (? industrial? idk). 

Reasoning: Since I've been on the server, I've only seen 2 times a hotel manager has actually done something with these two apartment buildings. The manager mostly manages the hotel downtown, but is rarely ever in this area. I think it makes more sense to have a player be able to buy the front door to base as it opens up more basing opportunities here, and I think in a party of players in a base it also makes a lot of sense as well. 

Additional Information: The two buildings

1ENLVof.jpg

VIpfB7k.jpg

• Informative 2
  • Agree 2

Neutral
This might be a bit of personal bias, but I've got a couple bases that are just soley in the "apartment" rooms rather than the whole building. I'd prefer for the buildings not to be forced into another "megabase-esque" location, but I do concede that I have never, ever seen a Hotel Manager base here.

• 3 weeks later...

Denied
Hotel managers should have the freedom to choose different buildings than just the default fountain building, this could allow the hotel manager to have multiple "properties" and be more of a landlord than singular hotel manager

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion!