NotDeadPool's Application, Volume 2

In-game name: PR NotDeadPool

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:72332391

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST.

Playtime?: 87 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Merk, Derpza, Steven Cow

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

1. Prop hunt server, 2017, 2018. Moderator

2. Neon Link

(2018)

• Senior Moderator, Early August to late September

• Moderator, Early November to early December

(2019)

• Senior Admin, Early March to mid December

(2020)

• Jr. Admin, Early April to early July/June

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

`             I have a strong belief in maintaining the rules to their highest standards. Granted, I had been jailed once for killing someone without trying to arrest them for having stolen and having a money printer, I realized it was just blatant RDM. This was Fail RP on my part and take full responsibility for killing SCP Dildo, extending my fullest apologies to him and everyone else for not setting a good example for the community. I have read and become acquainted with the rules enough to say with my utmost confidence that I am ready to be tested. I believe that I have a good temperament for the position, however, I could show even more restraint in my speech towards players when it comes to them being disrespectful to me or others I know and am friends with. I can actively change this about myself as I care about the Garnet Gaming community and want to make an impact by: Setting a good example by following the rules and being a good role model for new and recurring players of Garnet, being as strict as I can be fair, and by having fun in an orderly fashion. I am socially aware.

`            I have stayed around for some extra time and asked questions to affirm my knowledge of the server and am ready to give back to the community. I am systematic and organized, believing in paving the way for the people of the server. I want to help this server because it has found a soft spot in my heart and I want to assist it in the time of need. I care about every aspect of staffing and am fully prepared for whatever comes my way. I will handle my sits with tolerance no matter what, regardless of if respect is shown. I will treat players with decency, perhaps not my fullest respect if they choose to disrespect me. I believe in being logical and detaching myself from a situation in order to not show personal bias on a particular player and will hand out punishments accordingly. I will listen to my superiors, not be toxic in sits or roleplay, and will invest my time wisely towards being stoic and setting a prime example of how our players should be. I am adaptable and knowledgeable, but do not believe I am better than any one person on the server. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: NO

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3 to 4 hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Playing guitar, listening to music, fishing, and general learning (Books, such as philosophy, chemistry and/or science, poetry, and classical theater or historical literature such as a Mid Summer’s Night Dream or Animal Farm.) 

Did you read the staff rules?: PR NotDeadPool

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team
5 hours ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

Pulling out the @Danny_The_Dogstyle here

Penguinz0 Yeah Baby GIF - Penguinz0 Yeah Baby Meme ...

5 hours ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

Pros:

• great experience
  • amazing paragraphs, not repetitive
  • good referrals
  • no ban history

Cons:

• low hours

With the pros outweighing the cons I give you a well deserved +1

Basically said exactly what I was going to

7 hours ago, NotDeadPool2 said:

Did you read the staff rules?: PR NotDeadPool

Actually read the rules too

+1

• Like 1

• Great app 
  • no ban history
  • talk to him a couple times seems pretty chill. 

+1

StS Dog-Dark RP VIP Mod 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:
Your flawless reputation, your well-written application, and your motivation to join our team and make a change.

Welcome to the Garnet DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, you will be contacted by a member of Administration to begin your training.

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1