DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Unfair Advantage Rules

Georgeologist

4 hours ago, mossly said:

Yes, I am sure making it harder to raid bases is a smart idea

Bases are so easy to raid right now that everyone is at constant risk

I am sure that the fact that people only raid to RDM lower level players is in no way connected to the fact that is is nearly impossible to raid a well made base

Our dying population is hard evidence that our current ruleset is fair and accepted by the average player

+1 to rule clarification

It isn't that bases are necessarily easy to raid, usually those with the advantage,of tools such as th grenade launcher, sure. I have no idea what any pricing is on there for anything, even though I thought I had an idea. Some people also sell for way too high for some weapons like the rpg. However, bases can also be hard to raid for your average lower income player

7 minutes ago, NotDeadPool2 said:

It isn't that bases are necessarily easy to raid, usually those with the advantage,of tools such as th grenade launcher, sure. I have no idea what any pricing is on there for anything, even though I thought I had an idea. Some people also sell for way too high for some weapons like the rpg. However, bases can also be hard to raid for your average lower income player

My entire comment except the end +1 was sarcastic in reference to things commonly said 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • DarkRP Management Team

ACCEPTED

After much debate, we finally decided to accept this and have it added to our rulebook, gone are the days of being locked in a tight hallway and blasted to pieces by a point & click defender inside the base. 

Thank you for the time & effort you put into your suggestion!