DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Standard points

• DarkRP Administration Team
Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]
Better way to get standard points, I loved how you could buy them during the Halloween event, but other than that there isn't a good way to get them, epically at the price that a lot of the items are at,
I feel like there should be a better way to get the points like ; getting some for robbing the bank or PD, being able to use credits to get them in the !credits .

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]
people would be able to get cosmetics a lot easier than before, as it takes a while to get them/
	Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]
Edited by OG_Bob_The_Builder
Removing the cash idea

neutral

some ideas are cool like the one for bank robbing and pd raiding but !credits would just be pointless, I don't understand what you mean by "buying them with ingame cash" when that's already an option for 1.5 mill you get 1k points and i feel like that's a good exchange.

Edited by jittaloogin
  • The Garnut

I'm so sorry to personally shut this suggestion down, and I do thank you for going out of your way to write it, HOWEVER, I don't think things should always necessarily be readily available/attainable.

I very much intended on pointshop standard points being a hard thing to obtain.

Standard points are literally a free version of a paid offering on our server, as such, I want to make them have alot more weight than just.. "I robbed the bank and now I have 5k points". I think we should keep the idea of.. if you want points, be active or AFK overnight on the server. There's an ongoing holiday? be prepared for a HUGE amount of points during the event.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1