DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Glitches Second Game Master Application

BoomerLWP

In-game name: EODS R8-SF GCO SFC 9156 Glitch
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:460951265
Warns: A lot of warns on DRP from like 3 months ago
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: EODS R8-SF GCO SFC 9156 Glitch has played for 479:22:03.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] None
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe I should be chosen because I can bring fresh ideas to the GM team as well as the fact that I am on late at night so I can help with trainings, tryouts, and make the server more fun at night. I also don't have a life irl so I can devote a large amount of hours to the server and GMing in general. I originally joined the SWRP server because I was banned on DRP but then I was having more fun on the SWRP server and stayed on it. With the experiences I have gained from playing for the past 3 months I can say I feel I have matured and grown as a person. I know you may still think of me as the minge who tbags people but I promise if you give me a chance I will help the server to the best I can. I think that when I have the resources I can use my creativity to make the server more fun for others. I think that when someone has their full potential brought out of them they can flourish and help the others around them. It might seem random to say that but if my full potential is brought out or somebody elses that leads to others having theirs unlocked and the server can be more fun because more people have more ideas so it is less repetitive so it is new everyday so it is more engaging.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned 19 on the DRP server because I used to minge.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:15-17 hours a day

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: To liven up the server, help those who need to do training/tryouts, and to make the server more fun for others.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I am a fast typer which might seem not important but paired with me being able to multitask makes RP easier because I can type for more than one scenario at a time.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: My most creative idea would have to be an event that isn't an on world or off world it is just a fun thing to do when no event is happening. What happens is a ship crashes on the runway of Anaxes and when it is examined bugs and spores come out of it, when in contact with the spores you go crazy and go into a zombie like state where you attack everyone around you. When being hit if you get scratched ( 25% chance ) you turn into a "zombie" for 30 seconds. When you are a zombie you run around punching people and try to infect other people. When everyone is infected it ends and you resume normal activities.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

The Brawl
                  The 34th Battle Group gets called off world to a Venator that has been taken over by the CIS. When they
Land on the Venator they see a large amount of droids holding the Hangars. After clearing out the hangars and moving through the corridors of the Venator
They notice that there are 2 troopers bound to chairs in a room, after taking the binds off the troopers and getting them to safety they keep moving through the Venator 
fighting droids as they go. When they get to deck 5 of the Venator they see that it is being controlled by BX droids and a Tactical droids pulling the strings. After kill the Tactical droid
and ripping his head of (hopefully taking it back to base and checking its memory or whatever they do with the heads) they find one naval member tied up in the corner of the room where the Tactical droid was. After getting the naval and the two troopers back to Anaxes they interrogate them (yet again hopefully) and find out that they were attacked by a force user. that attacked in a ship that came from a base on Rishi Moon. (PT 1)

The Brawl ( PT 2/Finale )

After the Republic learned that the Venator was attacked by a force user they had the 34th investigate further. When the 34th thought they had no leads they remembered the ship was from a base on the Rishi Moon. After arriving at the base the 34th finds CIS presence all around them and must swiftly start to fight. After taking out the droids they notice a base and start heading there. As they are headed there they get noticed by the CIS and are ambushed CIS Forces. After the failed ambush the CIS decide to send a BX out to hopefully deal with the troopers. Even though the BX put up a fabulous fight the 34th Battlegroup kill the BX. While the BX was fighting the troopers the CIS had time to send out an AAT and it started to hammer the troopers. After a near wipeout because of the AAT the 34th keep moving ahead and reach the base. Entering the base won't be so east because there is a large number of B1s and B2s. After fighting the B2s the 34th is yet again wounded but continue the push moving into the base. As the troopers are pushing into the base they are met with a worryingly small amount of resistance. Upon approach to the main building the troopers notice a figure approaching them with a red lightsaber. The troopers start to fire but still the mysterious person isn't fazed. For a split second the individual stops moving and starts attacking a Jedi. In a long fight the Jedi comes out victorious and they continue the push. After entering the troopers find a bomb and a large amount of droids. The droids start firing and so do the troopers and the troopers are victorious. After the troopers defuse the bomb they must wait 2 minutes for evac and are stuck defending from the reinforcements the CIS sent. After the two minutes is up the troopers evacuate and do the debrief ending the series of events.

The Ambush

The 34th is sleeping and doing their duties when suddenly the droids start to land on the runway. As the troopers start to get outside they see it's not just droids but there is also fighters in the sky and tanks on the ground. As the troopers are dealing with the droids they don't see the CIS setting up at Olympus. And by the time they realize it's too late. The CIS have taken control of Olympus and set up AA turrets and have BXs on the outside. As the troopers approach Olympus they are being shot at by AA and fighters and must make a landing. after landing they send up jetpack troopers to get take out the AA and razer to take out the fighters. After the AA and fighters are dealt with they move to Olympus and begin fighting. As the battle between Republic and CIS goes on and the republic pushes in they realize that somethings wrong and that it's too quiet. That's when all of a sudden a large number of BX droids start an ambush on them from the runway. With the troopers pinned this is when the CIS decide to start taking the main Anaxes base. As they are pushing in Anaxes Main Base and the troopers are pushing in Olympus they each find something useful. For the CIS it is data on republic battle strategies and for the Republic they find the names of two CIS Officers those names being Officer Brang and Officer Grol. They find that these officers are some of the masterminds behind all of the attacks on the Anaxes base and are on the planet somewhere. With this information the troopers go searching FOBs and eventually go back to base to store the data. Once at base they find it has been overrun by the CIS and they start fighting for the base back. In the midst of the battle the Republic hear the sound of a ship landing. This ship happens to have CIS Officer Brang on it and they swiftly take him hostage. With the 34th having leverage over the CIS they make a move to push in. Halfway through the push a BX comes up from behind them and opens fire wounding multiple troopers. As the wounded troopers are being treated Officer Brang tries to escape. As Officer Brang is running a trooper shoots him in the back hitting his spine and paralyzing him on impact. As Officer Brang lay there with his last moments he yells one word using all his breath " NOW! " When he says that droids start pushing into the base and try to corner the troopers. Little did they know the troopers already got back the inside of the base and secured it holding a checkpoint with 20 troopers watching. As the troopers sit there waiting they notice that there is one more person left inside. That person says that his name is Officer Grol. After hearing this the troopers are swift to detain him and start interrogating him. As the interrogation goes on they find out that the reason they want Anaxes is because the Comms Relay is perfect for the CIS to communicate from a long range with. As they are doing the interrogation the droids start storming the base wave after wave wounding troopers but eventually all fall. As the troopers are trying to figure out what's going on they hear a cracking sound and see Officer Grol on the floor dead. Upon further examination they find a plastic tube bit open with traces of poison. With no mo                                   re droids or officers on Anaxes the republic can resume their regular duties. For now...

The Mole
non-serious event

The republic is resting and all is quiet until a loud thud is heard from the briefing room. Upon further inspection troopers find a mole has burrowed through the walls. Behind the mole are some form of bug that starts attacking immediately wounding/infecting multiple troopers. Once infected the troopers must be cured by medical personal. If not cured they will go on a rampage attempting to infect every trooper on the planet. The troopers that aren't infected must survive for 10 minutes so that spores containing the cure will automatically drop if the troopers aren't cured. (END)          

The Crash

One quiet evening on Anaxes there is a loud crash and echo heard throughout the ridges, caves, and mountains. When a recon team is sent out they find a crashed LAAT/i. Around the scene of the crash multiple crates of cargo and burnt bodies can be found. After further examination of the crash site the troopers find that there is no ID on the bodies and the cargo has been tampered with. Another peculiar thing is that the bodies look like they have bite marks on them. Not big enough to be human but not small enough to be a bug. After moving everything back to base to examine further they find republic weaponry and armor in the crates. After confiscating the armor and weapons the troopers look into the bodies finding nothing on the bodies but ash. when they look through the confiscated armor they find that there is multiple IDs of troopers that were either MIA or KIA. Another odd thing about the armor is that it isn't white but it is green, purple, blue, and grey indicating they wiped out multiple squads of troopers not just a few troopers. So now this has turned into Smuggling, Murder, and Robbery. After learning this the troopers are eager to find out who did this and get revenge for the fallen troopers. After looking through the boxes one more time they find a note in the bottom saying " ATHENA  LOAD " with this lucky find the troopers head out to go capture the murderer. After arriving there is surprisingly nothing going on outside of Athena but moving through the FOB proves to be harder facing waves of hostiles and finally getting to the last room. After entering the room they find that there is one person sitting in a chair. He says his name is " Glorg McBarl " after searching him up in the database they find that he is a wanted smuggler and they detain him and bring him in for questioning after interrogating him they find out that he is smuggling so the CIS can find weaknesses in the trooper armor and use it to get inside the base. After learning this the base is locked down and everyone is IDed and nobody is a mole luckily but it was a close one.

If you see any errors in grammar please let me know so I can fix them, if you have any feedback please let me know as well so I can improve. Thanks!

Edited by BoomerLWP
fix steamid/bans
  • Like 2
  • Agree 3
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

Though I don’t know about the other swrp staff opinions on you (and the bans on DRP is insane lmao), you went in on the application and thankfully your behaviour improved on swrp. +1, could do well on the Gamemaster team.

Edited by Failed401
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 3

You have improved your behaviour after couple months, it seems like you found your place in 212th, hope you continue in this path.

Your application seems good, i like the event ideas even the OOC one, we don't really use the venator much and is a shame bcause is a cool map, and i think we need ideas like these.

As you have been more mature lately i want to believe you can help the server more as GM and willing to give you a shot, +1

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

We've spoken quite a few times on what I need to see from you to make this happen. You have for the most part fixed your standing in the community and commited yourself to being better, it's a +1 from me

• Agree 1

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Leadership Team, we have decided to accept your GM Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

You have garnered a lot of support from many different members on the server, including multiple members of the administration team, and members of Gamemaster Management.

Welcome to the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained