In-game name: Bonka Man

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞76561199257933202 

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: 417:06:46

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Dmoney

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Senior Mod DarkRP.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I should be chosen over other applicants because I am exceedingly patient, and I genuinely enjoy moderating the community I have an extensive prior history with. I can sit through a long sit and not lose focus, and I don’t leave the sit until whatever problem caused it is solved. I put my all into every sit because I know that if I called for staff and he did not seem to care, I would lose faith in the staff team. I will strive to help every player, new and old, with everything they need. I’m also just a people person. I love interacting with all kinds of people, and making new friends. I also try my very hardest to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, just in case they are telling the truth.

Unlike some, I genuinely enjoy moderating. I like being able to help, and meet new people. It's nice to always have something to do in game, especially when I'm just sitting in my base or spawn. I like taking sits and sorting things out, or dealing with people who are nuisances to the server. I've spent time on the server recently, connecting with old friends and getting to know new people. I’ve learned a lot from these old acquaintances and about new server updates. It was nice to come back and see everyone that I knew from a while ago, and I hope to see more of them soon.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have not.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

October 21st, 2022(Accepted), October 14 2022 (Denied)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

At least 2 hours a day. Some around nighttime.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I love guns and everything involved with them, and I hit the gym as much as possible.

Did you read the staff rules?: Bonka Man

Edited by BonkaMan
  • Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+Actually read the rules

+Good Playtime 

+Guns and gym (massive W)

+Good referral if confirmed

I don't see anything wrong with the application. I met this guy just yesterday and he was talking about how he used to be staff and was thinking about reapplying. I told him to go for it

+1

+read the rules. 

+Good Playtime

+0 bans 

We are in need of active staff, so this is going to be a fat +1 for me. would love to see you on the team.

Edited by StSDog
  • Like 2

+1

You are a very chill person in game, you have great interests outside of garnet (of which do not affect my opinion [-1, neutral,. +1])

Bonka is very respectful in the way he acts, and reacts to topics. 

+ He has 0 warns, and 0 bans. 

+ High playtime ( 417 hours) 

From the sounds of it, he was staff on garnet a while back, which I respect greatly. 

I hope to see you on the staff team, you would fit in greatly with the newer team!

+1

Bonka Man is a great fit for staff as he has no warns or bans despite having over 400 hours on the server. Seen him a couple times in game and he seems chill. In addition, has a referral and did actually read the rules.

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, your playtime, previous experience, and your friendly attitude.

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained.
Please contact me, (@Merk), @Derpza, or any member of the executive team to have your training started.