SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204976832

Warns:None 
Timezone: MST 
Playtime?: 542.54
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? YES
    Referral(s): none
    Past experiences as staff: no 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

You know, I genuinely think I can bring a ton of experience to the table.

I've been hanging out on Garnet since I was like 9 years old  granted,

with a few breaks here and there. I've got the lowdown on the server rules and a good feel for the player vibe.

I've figured out when it's time to put on my serious, professional hat and when I can just kick back and be normal.

I took some time to go through the rules again before throwing in my application.

Over the years, I've tried my best to toe the line and show some love to the moderators.

Sure, I've had my fair share of bans and warnings, but I'm all about taking the server seriously, more than your average player, you know?

I've explored my fair share of servers, but Garnet just keeps reeling me back in. There's something about it that clicks with me, and it's been my go to dark rp server

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? A Few times mostly rdm 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No not that i can remember 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: almost all day besides school
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? guitar, that's it i also drink a large amount of soda (im a pre diabetic) 
Did you read the staff rules?: YES I LOVE THE STAFF RULES 

Edited by roblox1138
spacing

-Didn't read the rules

-Only has one paragraph

+but good playtime 

+Soda for the win

Would love to see you on the staff team but you've gotten get those paragraphs up and read the rules.

it's going to be a -1 from me boss.

• Like 3

Unfortunately, you have not read the rules well enough for this application. I took a dive into your ban history, and you have been banned 10 times throughout your 542 hours on garnet, averaging 1 ban every 54 hours. Due to that information, I will be giving you a -1 on this application; I wish you great luck on the verdict of this application. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. If you decide to re-apply, please ensure you read the Staff Rules in their entirety, please also make sure that you do not re-use the paragraphs you have written in this application. Please take the feedback from the people above into consideration.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours.