eXg Lika's Moderator application.

mr lika

5 hours ago, ChrisRid said:

+1

I like the reasons that you've given for wanting to join the team, you seem to have a genuine care for the betterment of the server which I believe is really important. You mentioned that you were a co-owner of a server previously, I'd like to know what challenges that presented you with and how you managed to overcome them, as this could prove to really set you apart from other applicants - if you want to really stand out. You have good hours on the server and a staff referral from Dog - who's shown himself to be a very helpful and active staff member, so that's good news. You mentioned that you had a ban from a long time ago, but after a quick check it seems this ban was issued last month? I'd like to stress the importance of being upfront and honest, it's crucial that staff can communicate to each other effectively without withholding information which may appear as detrimental to their own position; transparency is key. With that said, it seems to be a one-off and you have plenty of hours in game without issue. Overall and taking on-board everything, I think you'd likely be a great addition to the staff team and so I wish you the best of luck!

I do agree with what you are saying, and honestly don't think I should have been given the co owner role on that server I was only given it due to the owner being my friend in real life although I did try my best to do anything I cloud to help I think I would of been more suited for a manager or just admin role at the time but I wasn't going to complain lol I would definitely need a refresher on everything due to it being a long time ago.

• Like 1

+1

I want to express my worries first. We have had numerous bad experiences with eXg and that gives you guys bad reputation. 

I do however, want to preface that every time I'm online with you, you are respectful to me, and most importantly, respectful to the staff.

It would be a pleasure to give you a chance and fair trial for moderator on our server. 

Good luck on your application! 

-Hydra

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
20 hours ago, xHydrax420x said:

+1

I want to express my worries first. We have had numerous bad experiences with eXg and that gives you guys bad reputation. 

I do however, want to preface that every time I'm online with you, you are respectful to me, and most importantly, respectful to the staff.

It would be a pleasure to give you a chance and fair trial for moderator on our server. 

Good luck on your application! 

-Hydra

id like to say im one of the more chill eXg members lol

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application.
Your playtime, good reputation, and fair attitude have played a prominent role in this decision, and I am excited to see where you will go with the Garnet Gaming Staff Team.

Congratulations! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact myself or a member of the executive team to begin the training process.

• Like 3