SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Steam ID: 76561198996563156
Warns: 1, SSA
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time
Playtime?: 84:09:14

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Merk

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:           I'm hoping to help grow, understand and make friends within the community. I also would like the learn the experience of being a moderator, hoping to become a better one to serve the community and help others have a better experience on the Garnet Gaming Dark RP server. Doing so I hope to learn to bring justice to those who deserve it unbiasedly, and to hopefully get to know some of my staff peers and even server play peers better. I have been trying to meet and get to know some of the other [layers that frequent the server, whether it be just chatting or playing with them over the course of time. I have had many great experiences with many different players and even making some friends along the way. My goal is to keep making these ties and to help bring justice to those who have been unfairly wronged.

I have received one warn for SSA [Stun staff abuse], I am fairly new to the game and was unaware it dealt damage. I was later informed and I apologized and I haven't had a similar situation since. Ever since it has opened my eyes to be more careful with what I do and has brought me to fully read and understand the rules. I will admit I can't remember all of them off the top of my head but have gotten into the habit of checking the rules [especially for the role I'm playing] to make sure I am up to date and following the rules.

I hope to make a good impact on the community, and hope to learn the ropes of moderator quickly. I spend a good amount of time on the Garnet Gaming Dark RP server, it was the first server I played when I got Gmod and it has become my favorite and main go-to server. I have a lot of extra time on my hands that I wish to dedicate towards learning how to mod, and growing as staff to help my peers of the community, I have been told I'm a very quick leaner so I am hoping to pick up the skills quick. I don't want to go as far and say I should be picked because I am superior, but would rather say I would like to be picked because I am hoping I can contribute to a more friendly and fun environment for our fellow Garnet Gaming peers. I would like to set the goal of becoming a staff member who everyone can know and trust, who can try their best to aid in whatever issue they may have no matter the context, and someone people can still enjoy just playing with.

Thank you for your time and consideration. - T

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 3 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Mechanics
Did you read the staff rules?: TGC Tjizzle

Edited by TGC Tjizzle
To better my paragraph and reason as to why I should be chosen as a possible candidate.
  • Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+ Age

- Warn on record

-/+ Playtime meets minimum

- Merk said he didnt not refer you

- Paragraphs could use some work

+ Mechanics (I do it too)

+ Actually read the rules

I have decided to -1 your staff app mainly because of the paragraphs being a bit small. Take a look at the accepted applications and the declined to get a better feel of what we look for

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1
On 12/10/2023 at 6:11 PM, Danny_The_Dog said:

I have decided to -1 your staff app mainly because of the paragraphs being a bit small and that you said Merk referred you when he didn't 

Also this: 

?imw=1024&imh=575&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

-Support

No.

I personally don't think we need someone who thinks prop block is cool to do. I'm keeping my -rep

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Danny_The_Dog said:

+ Age

- Warn on record

-/+ Playtime meets minimum

- Paragraphs could use some work

+ Mechanics (I do it too)

+ Actually read the rules

I have decided to -1 your staff app mainly because of the paragraphs being a bit small. Take a look at the accepted applications and the declined to get a better feel of what we look for

I was asking Merk about becoming a staff and he said to check it out, I interpreted that as being referred, I did just speak with him to clear it up and he said to leave it on, but sorry for the confusion and if I misinterpreted it. Thank you for the feedback on the paragraph, I am sorry it is short but I wanted my focus into it standing out. Rather than others claiming that they would be a "superior choice", I wanted to come off more as like I want to be a good and supportive member of the team who lacks the knowledge and experience but am willing and excited to learn. Thank you again for your time and consideration/feedback. -T

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TGC Tjizzle said:

consideration/feedback. -T

Merk is a pretty understanding guy, and it alright you putting him down thinking of it as a "referral" I just mentioned that because I asked him if he did actually refer you and he said no. Plus hes a manager.

As for your paragraphs, you have the right idea of wanting to stand out but we gauge a lot on how much effort someone puts into their application by their paragraph lengths. If you're willing to take the time to write more then it looks better.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TGC Tjizzle said:

I was asking Merk about becoming a staff and he said to check it out, I interpreted that as being referred, I did just speak with him to clear it up and he said to leave it on, but sorry for the confusion and if I misinterpreted it. Thank you for the feedback on the paragraph, I am sorry it is short but I wanted my focus into it standing out. Rather than others claiming that they would be a "superior choice", I wanted to come off more as like I want to be a good and supportive member of the team who lacks the knowledge and experience but am willing and excited to learn. Thank you again for your time and consideration/feedback. -T

Honestly that is one of the most professional and understandable responses to that, I have never seen you in game but off of that honestly shockingly professional response +1

• Like 2

May not really know you and only ever seen you a couple of times, but your app is well done and you seem to have a lot of support. If you're as level-headed as I see in this thread and your reputation is correct, I see no reason to doubt you. Good luck!

+1