[CnKole] TS Ban Appeal V3

cn.kole

In-Game Name: CnKole

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:165915870

https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198292097468

When did the punishment occur?: 8/2/18 at like 4am

Warn/Ban Reason: Advertising

Who was involved?: Garnet and myself

Why should your appeal be accepted?:  We were all playing Minecraft and most of us got banned from the server we were playing on, so I was like we should go play on my server, but then garnet bought a server, so we played on that, but before I knew he did I mentioned my server again. Have been banned ever since. Also its been over 2 months.

All in all it was harmless banter. My server isn't even open, I didn't expect anyone to hop on it. IT NEVER OPENED. Even if it is advertising, I wasn't driving traffic away from MRP, we were all already playing Minecraft. That still doesn't excuse this though.

Edited by cn.kole
edit
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Toxic 3
23 minutes ago, cn.kole said:

if you dislike me so muck, why dont you just comm ban me. yall have threatened it before

As much as I like you as a dude, this is no way to get unbanned. Yes, I don't believe you should have been TS banned for that, but you should work WITH phantom, not against him.

• 300 IQ 1

+1 I haven't seen the other 2 posts, but it's not like he advertised a gmod server, it's just a group of people trying to play minecraft. I see no harm in it, although he needs a better attitude when responding.

Edited by Josh
  • 2 weeks later...