DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rule Suggestion

computer

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]
Make it so when someone joins the server the rules pop up on their screen, but make it so you can disable this in the context menu, like how u can disable
vape smoke and rtx and shit, also keep the original rules page thingy, but just have that pop up when a new guy joins, but can be disabled if you dont want it anymore

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]
this would make it so new players dont need to ask how to find the rules and so they cant have an excuse saying "I didnt see the rules so i didnt know murdering
a family of 5 in a suburban white van was illegal"

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] 

THIS SUGGESTION IS BY @KaKe243m

HE WANTED ME TO PUT IT IN FOR HIM

ALSO THIS IS JUST A LITTLE QOL THING

BUT IT HELPS

Edited by computer
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I thought it always used to show the rules when you joined on the MOTD, but you need to navigate to the F4 menu > info > rules, as it currently stands. I think for people who have played on pretty much any DarkRP server previously, this would be expected, but I've always liked the idea of making things as intuitive as possible for others and so I can get behind this idea.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • DarkRP Management Team

Accepted
The only foreseeable drawback to this being accepted is the potential for a rule popup to interfere with the missing asset popup, otherwise I see no reason why a simple change like this shouldn't be pressed on to our development Trello board. 

Thank you for your time!
Disclaimer: This post being accepted does not guarantee that your suggestion will be added, but it will be considered for future updates.