DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Outright Ridiculous

5 hours ago, Mamba said:

That's like mcdonald's without a manager! 

Ok that made me laugh. 

16 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

This would have been better as a PM to Garnet. I understand your concern about the server, but the way you went about it is pretty stupid. @ing him and exposing his personal issue to a community who has no business knowing is more than likely going to piss him off..

I'm with him on this take it to pm.

I agree with evity phantom or zoro. I understand why he has it like it is rn tho.

29 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

This would have been better as a PM to Garnet. I understand your concern about the server, but the way you went about it is pretty stupid. @ing him and exposing his personal issue to a community who has no business knowing is more than likely going to piss him off..

I agree, but at the same time I wanted the communities thoughts on it, without that I wouldn't have your lovely feedback. Other than that I didn't really expose his personal issue at all. My words were very vague.

The server is the best that it can currently be at the moment, Garnets loa hasn't affected the player could drastically. Sure we would like these fixes but garnet can't do that right now, and having trust into a super admin (like evity or phantom) isn't enough do they have experience coding and fixing what's needs to be fixed i doubt it. Best thing to do is to wait it out and not posting this into the forums all it would cause is stress and unnecessary weight added to his problems. Let him deal what he is dealing with and wait for the fixes, we have a suggestions page for a reason just write something there and it will be seen.

• Winner 1
Just now, Mel Ester said:

Sure we would like these fixes but garnet can't do that right now, and having trust into a super admin (like evity or phantom) isn't enough do they have experience coding and fixing what's needs to be fixed i doubt it. 

that wasn't the reason for this post it was due to the fact that the server crashed & wouldn't go back up until about 4 hours later.

2 minutes ago, Mel Ester said:

The server is the best that it can currently be at the moment, Garnets loa hasn't affected the player could drastically.

Lol, no it is not. Here are a few (but not all) the problems in DRP rn.
- Advanced Duplicator broken
- DJ broken
- Gun Licenses have BEEN broken
- No donation support
- & just today the button_model command broke. so you can't make a prop a button anymore...

but that's not the main issue. If there's lag or such & the server needs a restart we need someone to do it. All I'm saying is if he has the ability to add a moderator to the host panel, he should.

1 minute ago, Mamba said:

Lol, no it is not. Here are a few (but not all) the problems in DRP rn.
- Advanced Duplicator broken
- DJ broken
- Gun Licenses have BEEN broken
- No donation support
- & just today the button_model command broke. so you can't make a prop a button anymore...

but that's not the main issue. If there's lag or such & the server needs a restart we need someone to do it. All I'm saying is if he has the ability to add a moderator to the host panel, he should.

Yes at the current state garnet is on loa is not on so no fixes can be done.

You need to PM him or atleast phantom or evity to express your concern. I'd also recommend editing and taking out that last part. Im certain it is a lot more complicated then that, and it isn't your place to tell the entire community that either. 

In order for people's concerns to be heard and validated, you really have to choose the correct avenue to do it. This isn't it. 

• 300 IQ 2

This whole entire post pisses me off.

He's not going to go out of his way to halt his IRL issues to fix a server just so 12-16 year olds can play on it. Can't you just be patient and wait? It's not like you're paying to play on the server, its completely free to play on it so don't expect him to bend to your will (I understand that it's his server and his responsibility, but come on he's going through tough times apparently).

to me, all this post was an entitled brat trying to get his way. You could have gotten garnets attention so many different ways but you chose to make a whole thread trying to get people to @ spam him while calling his IRL issues out.

• Like 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 3

Image result for Crying Officer

You think you have it rough, your server isn't on shutdown. Let him relax, the best idea right now? Just edit your post to say the following.

"I'm sorry for the actions of me in this post, this was me showing how much I care and would like things to be fixed after your break."

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PrisonNightmare said:

This whole entire post pisses me off.

He's not going to go out of his way to halt his IRL issues to fix a server just so 12-16 year olds can play on it. Can't you just be patient and wait? It's not like you're paying to play on the server, its completely free to play on it so don't expect him to bend to your will (I understand that it's his server and his responsibility, but come on he's going through tough times apparently).

to me, all this post was an entitled brat trying to get his way. You could have gotten garnets attention so many different ways but you chose to make a whole thread trying to get people to @ spam him while calling his IRL issues out.

I re-read my post and personally I believe this came off as a rant. I was mad at the situation that no one would be able to handle the situation due to the fact that no one has access to host to restart the server. It's all love for garnet, not hate.