DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

make it where it tells you...

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] i had over 40 printers with 50k i wasnt paying attention to the time make it where it tells you when its about to reset to let players know

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] helps members know when to collect

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral

I do see this as being useful, but I've personally always set my own timer to keep track of coolers / claimed printers, as that way I know I won't forget or miss a message in chat. My go-to was always Google's timer, back when I used to farm a lot. You can have multiple tabs for different timers, and just leave it ticking away in the background. I guess I'm pretty neutral on this one, it wouldn't be a bad thing to add a message, but I'd personally continue using my own timer (that's just my own personal preference).

FRf59Rn.png

7 hours ago, ChrisRid said:

Neutral

I do see this as being useful, but I've personally always set my own timer to keep track of coolers / claimed printers, as that way I know I won't forget or miss a message in chat. My go-to was always Google's timer, back when I used to farm a lot. You can have multiple tabs for different timers, and just leave it ticking away in the background. I guess I'm pretty neutral on this one, it wouldn't be a bad thing to add a message, but I'd personally continue using my own timer (that's just my own personal preference).

FRf59Rn.png

true but it can help new players that barley know about the server reset

• DarkRP Administration Team

If this is indeed about giving a heads-up for server reset, I would agree. I've never been on for server reset but the idea of not knowing would be daunting especially if you have a lot of money printers. Even a 5-10 minute heads up would be nice.

+1

• Agree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

Accepted

This is a simple concept, as far as accepting/denying goes. I see no reason not to patch this along to the to-do list, hopefully this is within the realm of possibility for addition, it seems easy enough!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion.

• Agree 1